• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my project for the day

someone give me some clear corners!!!

Before:

After:

if you are wondering I sanded the kidneys with 220 sand paper and then followed up with 400 for a bit softer finish and painted them with krylon flat black
    -- WireSix, Inc. --
    MP3Car Lives Here!

..but the car is sweet, i love those headlights

Euro cars roxx!!!
    -
    My cars
    -

Comment

Originally posted by jol
      ..but the car is sweet, i love those headlights

Euro cars roxx!!!

I would take a Chrysler 300M over a beamer. At least I can fit in a Chrysler.
      Don't Click

Comment

...that would be a good point when looking for a new car, if you fit in it or not but i like the techstuffs
        -
        My cars
        -

Comment

You Europeans need a few more Chinese buffets and you'd feel the same.
          Don't Click

Comment

Being 6'6" and 240lbs, I dont have any problems driving or fitting in my 97 M3 sedan... FYI
            1999 voyager pontoon boat
            (soon to be computerized)

Comment

Oh, and techm3 where did you get them from? Looks great...

Mike

Comment

before and after looks the same clear corners = riceboy

Comment

DICE???

Give me a break?? You have a BMW with F'Ing Dice on the RearView Mirror!!

Now that is the funniest thing I have seen!!! What next, a womens garder from Prom night?? ROTFL

Nathan

Comment

He put black out kidneys on (the two little grills in the middle)... And I personally think that clear corners look nice and dont add any rice to an M3...

Comment

1) Clear Corners - They aren't rice the ******* euro m3s come with them but due to f'd up US regulations they had to have amber. So clear corners are only natural for the car... if I put 2000 stickers and cut my springs my car would be rice

2) Dice - my mom put them there.... sorry
                      -- WireSix, Inc. --
                      MP3Car Lives Here!

Comment

I think sometimes people take themselves way to seriously, and especially take other people way to seriously.

If you want to have dice on your mirror rock on My first car was a POS and someone gave me dice and I rocked those things untill someone stole 'em.

Somepeople think that it is "rice" that I tinted my interior lights red. Well I didn't have "rice" in mind.. I just thought it be cool because the rest of the interior was all dark except the big white lights.. now they blend in better, and it's pretty cool when you get in at night and everything is lit up red You wanna call it rice? go ahead, then you can kiss my *** when you are done

Anyway.. In my mind rice is the theory that you have to make your car look fast with out much concern over if it is actually fast or not. Putting stickers on it for companies even though they are entirely unrelated to your car. Rice is NOT doing cosmetic things to your car because you think it looks nice.

Conclusion:
                        techm3, do what you want, and don't take any crap from other people.
                        aka Kumaneko
                        "Don't make me moderate your ***!"
                        Maxima of Doom - project thread - photo gallery
                        mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation
                        Real computer hackers use a rotary cutting tool on their motherboard.

Comment

Working...
                        X