Any carpc installers in NJ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any carpc installers in NJ?

I am looking for someone with experience installing carpc to help me install a carpc on my G35. I will be paying for your help of course.

You can contact me to discuss price etc..

AIM: cronotrigger98

MSN: cronotrigger2002@msn.com

what part of NJ?
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

central jersey, middlesex county. little town call perth amboy.

Comment

well we can talk about it on msn.. i noticed you added me.. I'm in Northern VA but maybe we could work something out on the weekend. Come up with a plan for implementation and we'll go from there

Comment

Sounds good to me. Do you have any experience disassembling the G35 dash board?
          When I saw your location I thought it said Woodbridge, NJ which is the town next to me, then I noticed it said VA

Comment

Originally posted by shincrono View Post
            Sounds good to me. Do you have any experience disassembling the G35 dash board?
            When I saw your location I thought it said Woodbridge, NJ which is the town next to me, then I noticed it said VA
            lol well i've never done a g35 dash but i've done an altima and a 350z. The dash removal techniques are pretty standardized by nissan honestly.

Comment

i know this thread is a little old... but I'm in nothern nj... and I'm helping a buddy in central nj do a carpc install in a G35 very soon (meeting with him today to discuss the details in fact) If you still are in need of help, it'd be useful to do two G35's at once. I've previously done: a few 240sx's, maxima, civic, impreza.

hit me up on aim: dapcwiz
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/dapcwiz | http://www.dapcwiz.com

Comment

perth amboy is like 15 minutes from me. G35 PC install day! whoo whooo

Comment

Working...
                X