working of carputer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• working of carputer

heya ppl...cn u plz temme how does the working of phone option works in carputer ...though i havnt designd my carputer yet ..
    can u plz guide me ..
    thnx in advance !!
    mumbai-india !

wow. I can give you a quick run down of my setup.

I run one of these bad boys at 300 baud all day long(confirmed here: http://reviews.cnet.com/7004-7254_7-0.html

you're going to want to get that connected to your printer port, I had to make my own cable. Then all you do is set up a dial- up account with your provider of choice and you're good to go. With a 15 foot cord I have had no problem connecting to drive-up pay phones.

seriously. run a search or two.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/search.php
    current system: car2pc adapter playing aux in for a sansa fuze media player. simple. cheap. effective.

Comment

Tidder

Try RevFE
      The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

MINI COOPER S PRO

Comment

Originally posted by ratawjiya View Post
          heya ppl...cn u plz temme how does the working of phone option works in carputer ...though i havnt designd my carputer yet ..
          can u plz guide me ..
          thnx in advance !!
          mumbai-india !
          LOL, you guys are mean!!!!!!!!!! All joking aside, you didnt really look around on the forums did you? Maybe Im just misunderstanding you. You want to be able to have the computer control your phone? Most of the time thats down through bluetooth. If you literally want a phone in your car, you could get a Sprint AirCard and a Magic Jack and connect it that way.
          Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
          4X MK808b
          3x Perixx Touchpads
          3x 7 inch Screens
          1X 7 inch motorized Screen
          1x Win 7 PC

Comment

Working...
          X