windows xp service pack 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windows xp service pack 2

I had to wipe my drive and windows service pack 2 OS will not activate for me.I keep getting the error Invalid product key. This is my second OEM disc from Hp and it's still not working- Can anybody help? Or give me a working key
    thx in advance

You're gonna have to give micro$oft the call...

I had the very same problem and the only solution is to call bill, SORRY. The "new" geuine advantage is a real PITA. My solution after a new install get windoos active and use ghost or a backup of your choice and made a mirror copy. That way you can use it instead of your OEM disk and skip the active process.
    For those who fought FREEDOM has a flavor the PROTECTED will never know. Support our troops.

Comment

Originally posted by boss13 View Post
      Or give me a working key
      thx in advance
      This is not a warez board or a place for illegal activity. Please don't get this type of discussion started.

I also agree that windows activation is a horrible pain. Mp3car is happy to host discussions of legal ways around this hassle. Sharing keys in a public forum is not one of them.

As a side note, i have found the windows activation phone team rather cooperative if you are patient, respectful and persistent.

Comment

Originally posted by insaneramman View Post
        I had the very same problem and the only solution is to call bill, SORRY. The "new" geuine advantage is a real PITA. My solution after a new install get windoos active and use ghost or a backup of your choice and made a mirror copy. That way you can use it instead of your OEM disk and skip the active process.
        Depending on the hardware changes you will most likely be required to re-activate. My guess based on experience is this method would work a very small percentage of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiberoptic View Post
          This is not a warez board or a place for illegal activity. Please don't get this type of discussion started.

I also agree that windows activation is a horrible pain. Mp3car is happy to host discussions of legal ways around this hassle. Sharing keys in a public forum is not one of them.

As a side note, i have found the windows activation phone team rather cooperative if you are patient, respectful and persistent.
          I agree completely.
          For those who fought FREEDOM has a flavor the PROTECTED will never know. Support our troops.

Comment

Working...
          X