Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games for a Carpc

Hi

I wondered if anyone of you guys have games on your Carpcs.
    Because sometimes i stay in the car, waiting for people to get a lift, and on ferries, and so on.
    So what games, that are small, easy to control, either with the touchscreen, or with about 4 to 6 hardware buttons.
    Maybe even with a small cheap USB nintendo/playstation controller replica.
    And it would be nice if the games to be plugins in Centrafuse, or maybe a game plugin to Centrafuse, so it is easy so open and close the games.
    The games i have thought about, is:
    Minesweeper
    Solitare
    Pacman like game
    Tetris
    Supermario

Best Regards
    Morten

I play a fun game of keeping my vehicle in the proper lane.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Yeah, me2, but for times when the car is just idling.

Comment

I can drive with my eyes closed. That's my favorite game....

But in all seriousness, games in a carpc is a bad idea, because most people don't have the self control not to try and play them while stopped in traffic, which is really a bad idea.

Reguardless, I have windows solitare and Total Annihilation on mine for when I'm sitting in a parking lot waiting for someon.
        "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
        RevFE
        My Shop

Comment

I have a butt-load of emulators and ROMs. I also have a USB to xbox controller adapter. This makes for a fun time when waiting for someone's plane to arrive.
          Tidder

Try RevFE
          The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Okay, got your point there, i know i wouldnt try and play while driving, just playing music makes my concentration very poor, if the music is just a bit high.

Comment

Originally posted by malcom2073 View Post
              But in all seriousness, games in a carpc is a bad idea, because most people don't have the self control not to try and play them while stopped in traffic, which is really a bad idea.
              haha are you joking me? do you see people whipping out their cell phones at lights to play games?

how powerful is your carpc? an n64 emulator would be great if you want to wire in a controller.
              Acer Netbook with 160hdd and 1.60 Ghtz atom - to be installed

Comment

I've seen people playing with their cell phones at stop lights. I've seen people trying to work laptops, write while talking on the phone, chinese fire drills, etc. I've seen people read books and watch TV while driving, so who's to say that they wouldn't play video games too?
                Tidder

Try RevFE
                The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

You should use zsnes the super nintendo emulator. The file size of the games are really small so you can have basically all of them. After you get zsnes just google zsnes roms for places to download the games.

It works with controllers and can be embedded in roadrunner, centrafuse, etc.

Comment

Puzzle
                    Bejeweled 2 and Bejeweled Twist, Peggle, Chuzzle, Zuma

Emulators
                    Kega Fusion for SEGA games, Snes9x for SNES games, and VisualBoyAdvance
                    for Game Boy games,

I also have
                    Mahjongg Master 5, SimCity 2000, and the first Unreal Tournament

BTW Bejeweled Twist works great with a touch screen

Comment

I like the bowling game in DFX4. No, I don't play while driving.

Comment

i have around 10 flash games that came with freedom 2.1 and i have never played them
                        Scion CarPC

Bluetooth Audio Gateway Tutorial

How to speed up boot with buried features in msconfig

Comment

Hi again
                          Maybe there cold be a plugin for centrafuse, that only would let you open certain thing, like games, when the car is standing still.
                          Btw, my carpc is a Dualcore Pentium, 1.6-2,5Ghz, depending of the current temperature, and cpu usage.
                          I have 2 GB ram, DDR2 800, Zotac 610i Motherboad, with Geforce IGP. Thats a awesome mini-itx motherboard for carpc use i think.

Comment

Working...
                          X