Mini Bluetooth Deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Bluetooth Deal

Tonight I decided to add bluetooth to my CarPC plan, I figured why not. I started looking around at the Mini Bluetooth adapters. I checked Newegg ($20 for cheapest one) and a few other places. I found one for $8 shipped from SourcingMap.

http://www.sourcingmap.com/super-min...p-p-23250.html

Use coupon: JBN4SJ5695 ($3 off any order expires May 1st)

$8 shipped - all from my PayPal account - and I'll have mini bluetooth in my CarPC.

I wanted to share the deal in case anyone else was looking for a mini bluetooth adapter, and I apologize if this is in the wrong area.
    Attached Files
    FAQ to the FAQ - Great Starting Point

My 2006 Honda Accord Carputer - Work In Progress
    My 1997 Chrysler Concorde Carputer - Died

Just a heads up, I got a couple of these mini bluetooth dongles off eBay and have had a hard time getting them to work properly. I've ordered a Belkin dongle which should be coming soon just to verify if it's the dongles or my phone that's causing the trouble :P

Comment

There is a link in the Centrafuse forum for a small one from Hong Kong for under $3 shipped that works well in Centrafuse. Not sure about elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by zillacles View Post
        Just a heads up, I got a couple of these mini bluetooth dongles off eBay and have had a hard time getting them to work properly. I've ordered a Belkin dongle which should be coming soon just to verify if it's the dongles or my phone that's causing the trouble :P
        The hard times you had with the dongle, was it the driver or was it syncing with the device?

I hope this works out well, if it doesn't I'll just set it aside for now and get a better one. It said it was Class 2, and my simple little Motorola SLVR is a Class 2.

I'll update when it arrives I guess. I saw the Belkin in my searching but just wanted something inexpensive. My mom always said to buy quality and do it right the first time.
        FAQ to the FAQ - Great Starting Point

My 2006 Honda Accord Carputer - Work In Progress
        My 1997 Chrysler Concorde Carputer - Died

Comment

www.dealextreme.com has them for cheap; I bought one for $3 from them, but it hasn't shown up yet (Hong-Kong shipping; 13-17 days )
          1997 3.8L M5 Camaro: Too many mods :evil:
          235RWHP/232RWTQ

Comment

Working...
          X