Hello All!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All!

Hello all members of Mp3Car. I just wanted to introduce myself as I just recently registered and started browsing these forums. I'm a DJ and music enthusiast first and a Gaming Computer System builder secondly and just recently decided to venture off into the CarPc thing. I'm really impressed with the vast amount of information and "How To's" in these forums. It will be a little bit of time before I launch my project, I'm still trying to bounce back from the new i7 Extreme Gaming rig I just built for myself. However as I get my finances in order it gives me plenty of time to do some more research and read up on more great information within these forums. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and look forward to being a part of this great community. I didn't really see an introduction forum so I posted this here.
    M.D.M.A

Music for Dance
    Music with Attitude

Welcome - and enjoy!

And good luck - you're gonna need all you can get - rofl.

Once the bug bytes, you stay bitten (or is it smitten)
    F6 Tornado Project Log ; HP Blackbird Watercooled Server

Beta Tester for Centrafuse and 3dConnexion (No business affiliation with either)

Comment

Thanks for the warning, lol! I'm really good at building and troubleshooting PC's, it's been a hobby of mine for about 9 years now. I'm also very good with working with my hands (a lot like Nexson). I've had my own remodeling business, so I know how to fabricate things and what not. I also know fiberglass and painting. Also being a DJ I have vast knowledge on audio, amps, ect.....I don't forsee any major problems and will post all my work on these forums as I get started. My main problem right now is "time". Between my regular job and working on my second home to get on the market to sell I just don't have time for anything else. However, when it's slow here at work I'm on this forum. I have some really nice ideas on how I'm going to customize my car and will share it all as it happens. Thanks again and great to be here.
      M.D.M.A

Music for Dance
      Music with Attitude

Comment

Working...
      X