Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Finally i decided to join MP3Car.com. But i am wishing to build and install a system into my Vl Commodore, but i am wondering what parts are needed, as this is my first time at doing somfing like this. i wold like it to play mp3s, but i was wondering if it was possible to play dvds onto a small screen like l.C.D??

Any help is appreciated

Kwittah
    <enter signature here>

USE THE SEARCH in the top right corner of the page. You will have plenty of reading material. Once you read everything on the board come back and ask questions. Most likely you wont have any.
    Maroon Monte Carlo In process of Being Pimped Out.

Comment

HD
      mem
      motherboard
      -- can have video , audio built in. Otherwise you needthose as
      welll
      case
      power supply
      cd/dvd/cdrw/dvdr rom
      keyboard/mouse or another method of input. Read up you'll see

after that its just all slapping it together.
      And yes you can watch dvds on a small screen. It obviously will not be as sharp as your home tv but nevertheless its worth it.
      Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

Re: Question

Originally posted by Kwittah
        Finally i decided to join MP3Car.com. But i am wishing to build and install a system into my Vl Commodore, but i am wondering what parts are needed, as this is my first time at doing somfing like this. i wold like it to play mp3s, but i was wondering if it was possible to play dvds onto a small screen like l.C.D??
        Ooh!

Another Australian! (or possibly, NZ'er)

Welcome

My sig file contains a link - everything is possible - even from the other side of the planet from most of the posters here. Make friends with the search button - it's quicker than expecting old timers here to answer your questions - especially if they've been asked and answered already.

Whereabouts are you?

C!
        http://carpc.riposte.net
        I reserve all rights in connection to each post I author, without exception.

Comment

Working...
        X