Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cannot for the life of me find my aux input...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot for the life of me find my aux input...

Hey, I recently purchased a used car, and the previous owner installed a Legacy LCD95MP3, the one here;

http://www.shopping.com/xPO-Legacy-Car-Audio-LCD-95MP3

Thing is, it says 'aux input' on the front of the unit but I cannot find it anywhere. I looked over the manual and it doesn't say where it's located. The front has no jacks or ports looks like. The back has small holes but nothing that looks like an aux input....does anyone know where it might be located? Thanks!

it looks like the input is just above where it says "MP3" on the front panel.
    My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
    "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
    carpc undecided

Comment

Hey soundman, I thought that too but there's a plastic cover thing inside that's blocking the port. And in the manual it doesn't say that it is the aux input. This is confusing lol :S

Comment

could you provide some higher quality pics of the front and back?
        My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
        "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
        carpc undecided

Comment

I just looked at the Amazon listing for this and it appears that that is not an input on the front in their picture. It looks like a plastic button. However; in the specs, it lists the aux input as an RCA input, which would lead me to believe it has R/L Phono inputs on the back of the deck.
          You are never done installing a CarPC.

Comment

Haha well if the input is not on the front...... I'll bet its on the back! It's probably not intended for you to hook up a line-out cable from your iPod, but more for a CD changer or something...
            2001 Mustang Convertible Worklog
            Indigo Custom Frontend (Flash/Delphi)
            Blog

Qube v1.3 Now Available at the mp3Car Store!!!!!!
            The simplest IO controller you'll ever use!

Comment

Working...
            X