Touchscreen input not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touchscreen input not working

My new system has an Industrial Grade Sunlight Readable VGA 7" Touch Screen Monitor connected to a toughbox 15 with Windows 7. I downloaded RR as well. I have only been experimenting with it for a little while now; but I have been unable to utilize the touchscreen. If I tap the screen it beeps which indicates to me it's connected properly. I suspect it may just be a setting in Control Panel; but since I'm unfamiliar with Win 7 I haven't found it.

Did you install drivers for the touchscreen?
    If you did, there is a calibration tool you can access through the control panel.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Thanks for the response DP. I didn't see anything in the FAQs about this. I've got an Intel CD for the motherboard and a mini disc from MP3car. Where would I find these drivers?

Comment

probably either on that mini disc, or on the manufacturers site for the screen.
        My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
        "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
        carpc undecided

Comment

Or here: http://home.eeti.com.tw/web20/eg/drivers.htm
          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
          How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working now

Sorry it took so long to respond. Shortly after reading soundman98's post I had to leave town to visit relatives. While I drove my tech savvy nephew accessed the MFG. website and found the drivers. Thanks all for the help.

Comment

Working...
            X