Good installers near Philadelphia?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good installers near Philadelphia?

Does anyone know of a good installer in Philadelphia? I am looking for some custom work in a 98 Grand Prix.

Thanks

Why have an installer?
    It's not hard at all to install a carputer yourself. 98 Grand Prix? This car is a perfect car for beginners. I you want to install an amp or speakers, it's a sinch. There is not much stripping or cuttin involved (only around the head unit). The only tricky part is finding an easy (proper) way of hiding cables
    Falcon cr53 w/ via epia m10000. Nokia 3650 blutooth phone.
    Better than winamp. Click here for qcd player.

Comment

im about an hour north of you...

mike
      91 cadillac sedan deville, winXP, FV25 with Celeron 800, Redant 7" widescreen in dash, Opus DC-DC, Irman, Digital Cable remote(lots of buttons), 120 gig 7200rpm 8meg cache WD hard drive, VI power mobile HD rack, mediaengine

Comment

I have a couple reasons for this. First I know nothing about hooking something up to my battery. Second, I want to put my touch screen in the dash and have no experience fiberglassing anything. Also, I have a USB hub, external DVD encloser, and the touch screen that all need to be wired up. I have very litlle experience in wiring as well. I don't want to risk frying any of the components and I want it to look professional. IThe only thing I can handle on this project is building and maintaining the computer, which I have plenty of experience with.

And actually I found a place that will do it and they seem pretty excited about it. I have the money to spend and again I want it to look good.

Comment

I wish the best of luck 2u
          Falcon cr53 w/ via epia m10000. Nokia 3650 blutooth phone.
          Better than winamp. Click here for qcd player.

Comment

Working...
          X