best car for mounting a tablet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best car for mounting a tablet

Last edited by Jack Frankowicz; 06-15-2011, 10:55 PM.

the dodge sprinter is going to be the best car for space for a audio install-- http://caraudiomag.com/articles/how-...-system-part-1
    My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
    "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
    carpc undecided

Comment

Ask TheLandYacht about the room for a system in a Sprinter.
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

With determination any car will do. I've done 6: From a Mazda 626 to a Nissan Maxima to a Cadillac Eldorado to a Fox body Mustang to a Mercedes 500SL, and finally a Cadillac XLR-V.
        HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Last edited by Jack Frankowicz; 06-15-2011, 11:01 PM.

Comment

no cars are plug-n-play. there might be some cars that are easier to work with then others, but there really isn't any place that would document that type of thing.. and there is personal preference that might work against you-- in my car, i can have the dash apart in less then 2 min. but some people complain that it takes forever...

pick a car, and do some research on it before buying-- find out what others did to it, and what problems they ran into..

for instance-- i really like the new hyundai genesis coupe--after looking one over at the chicago auto show, i went home and did some research-- and while the cars sleek lines are nice, there isn't much that can be done with the v6 motor-- only the turbo'ed 4cyl.. so it is pretty much equal to what i have already...(my 01 eclipse has a 3.0 v6 that cannot be modded much more then a CAI until you are willing to pay upwards of $10k)..
            My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
            "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
            carpc undecided

Comment

Last edited by Jack Frankowicz; 06-15-2011, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X