Need Your Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Your Help!

I'm taking a CarPC equipped car to the Hot Rod Power Tour and need your help getting Hot Rod Magazine to sponsor the car.

Please vote for me on the following Facebook page from 24-29 April and you can vote once a day:
    http://apps.facebook.com/promotionsh...tries/66796635
    Last edited by GizmoQ; 04-23-2013, 11:11 AM.
    HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Is it the caddy we are voting on? just want to make sure I'm not putting a vote for your competition. SNO

Comment

Originally posted by SNOtwistR View Post
      Is it the caddy we are voting on? just want to make sure I'm not putting a vote for your competition. SNO
      Yes, I just updated the link that should take you to it. Voting begins 24 Apr.
      Last edited by GizmoQ; 04-23-2013, 12:35 PM.
      HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

if it wasn't for facebook, i'd vote for you...
        My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
        "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
        carpc undecided

Comment

Voting has begun.

Voting for the Roll with the Power Tour Contest is now open!!! Please vote for me everyday!
          http://apps.facebook.com/promotionsh...tries/66796635

Comment

Done and done Good Luck SNO

Comment

Originally posted by SNOtwistR View Post
              Done and done Good Luck SNO
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by soundman98 View Post
                +1
                Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
                1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
                30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
                15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
                Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

You have my support friend!
                  mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                  Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                  Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Sorry, I do not have a facebook account. I deleted my account over 3 years ago.

Comment

Thanks to all.

Comment

Originally posted by soundman98 View Post
                        Agreed. I have facebook but I don't give any of these apps permissions to have all my info or contact me.

Sweet car, good luck with the contest.
                        Computer is in the car, but in a very "raw" install right now.

Worklog - here

Comment

Working...
                        X