Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp3car.com case badges Coming Soon!!

Ok guys, give me your input. here is my preliminary design:

let me know what you guys think.. I tried to base it on the ever classic mp3car.com logo.

These are case badges for your computer cases, the actual size is 1 inch square (2.54cmx2.54cm) and approximately 1mm thick. The finished product is a hard plastic case badge with a sticker backing.

Give me your input and hopefully we'll have something everyone will like as soon as possible.

the price will be $1.00 including shipping in the US, I have to look into what would be involved in shipping international, but I thinkt he price would be around $1.50 (prices in USD)
    aka Kumaneko
    "Don't make me moderate your ***!"
    Maxima of Doom - project thread - photo gallery
    mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation
    Real computer hackers use a rotary cutting tool on their motherboard.

I like it, is this your only design?
    92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

I can make other designs.. I'm open to suggestions. I will likely be making the m and p upper case to match the mp3car.com logo better
      aka Kumaneko
      mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation

Comment

i'd take a couple of these.
        Current Status: For Sale

Specs
        - 1.5Ghz Toshiba Laptop (available - no screen)
        - Indash Motorized 7" VGA TS
        - DeLorme GPS (sold)
        - Power Inverter (sold)
        - Pioneer HU (sold)

Comment

you get the piont
          Attached Files
          -
          My cars
          -

Comment

I've got in my head what will probably be the final design, I don't have the proper software at hand right now though, I'll post something tomorrow. It will be similar to what jol posted, with the graphic eq from my preliminary design in the back ground.
            aka Kumaneko

Comment

Ditch the http://www, or at the VERY least the http://.

Theyre not needed, and itll free up some space.

Comment

I will likely ditch the address on the bottom all together, The MP3 car.com on the badge pretty much speaks for itself. I'll post the updated graphic sometime tomorrow.
                aka Kumaneko

Comment

Ok, here's version .2

Here's what I got, what do you guys think?
                  Attached Files
                  aka Kumaneko

Comment

how about the mp3car.com and the wav line be in red and the background be in black. I Into red in black might look good
                    FEEL THE RUSH
                    P4 1.7, 1gb sdram, 40gb 7200, ati dual video, 5.6" In dash, 13" lcd touch screen in back.
                    96 gt conv. Mustang

Comment

make the
                      mp3
                      car.com
                      fill upp the whole badge with the line starting between the rows and covering the text, white line above black text, and black line on white text/background
                      -
                      My cars
                      -

Comment

Im being really picky , but the "c" and the "o" in "com" are hard to read against the white.
                        Glancing at it the "c" sorta looks like an "e"

honestly though - Id buy it annyway.
                        put me down for 5.
                        Gizmo-
                        Techonlogy on Wheels
                        http://www.hjnetworks.com/car

Comment

The white "com" is a slightly MORE readable than the logo on the forum I think.. I was debating just making it black, when it's small and case badge size it'll be really hard to read.

As for the red and black... I don't think any one is a bigger fan of red and black than me... but I'm trying to stay as true as I can to the original logo.

I may try making a black background with all white text and move the line..

Quickly inverting the black and white, here's what we get. I'd prefer to change "com" to be all white here (as I would prefer to make it all black in the white background version) fussing with the line may be a bit of a bother, I'm not sure it'll look good if i move it over the text and inverse b&w with it.
                          Attached Files
                          aka Kumaneko

Comment

how about have the wav line in red that be cool
                            FEEL THE RUSH
                            P4 1.7, 1gb sdram, 40gb 7200, ati dual video, 5.6" In dash, 13" lcd touch screen in back.
                            96 gt conv. Mustang

Comment

I would love red and black!!!!!!!! white and purple is a little on the "queerish" side IMO

my 2 cents
                              92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

Working...
                              X