X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows Your morning

Just want to know how everyones day is going doesnt matter what day
    or if it is morning here and not there

I just woke up can taste the smell of my breath and the coffee i drank. Too lazy at the moment to brush my teeth. also trying to fight off the urge to check new posts every few minutes todays my day off my car has been in the shop for a whole day so I have no means to go anywhere I guess I could do homework
    nahh

I am at school (supposed to be doing my online elctronics class), cant wait to get home cause I just got DSL, whcih makes the day go by slower. I hate school
    92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

Originally posted by guitar333
      I am at school (supposed to be doing my online elctronics class), cant wait to get home cause I just got DSL, whcih makes the day go by slower. I hate school
      dsl is it your first time
      It was great when I first graduated from 56k now i get ****ed when my pages dont load instantly

Comment

Just got home after a physics test (which I think I aced) and now relaxing, also called crappy *** arch wireless and *****ed out their manager. My account was supposed to be cancelled a year ago, yet I still receive bills. But I think that is finally solved too, so it is now a good morning
        My OLD Carputer: http://www.mp3car.com/node/18137
        Currently, Don't have a carputer :( I sold my lincoln and bought a '93 Acura Vigor, plan on putting a carputer in it one of these days. You can see my vigor at: This Site

Comment

sleeping just got up as I post this reply.

Before anyone says anything let me jump on the defensive wagon here.

I work nights, I get out of work at midnight. Go to sleep around 3 to 4 am everynight.

Last night me and Frodo were doing some more work to the frodo player.
          What im curently listening to.
          My complete carpc setup

Comment

yeah just got dsl yesterday afternoon, HUGE upgrade from 26k!!!! I am stoked
            92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

Originally posted by osirisdon
              sleeping just got up as I post this reply.

Before anyone says anything let me jump on the defensive wagon here.

I work nights, I get out of work at midnight. Go to sleep around 3 to 4 am everynight.

Last night me and Frodo were doing some more work to the frodo player.

i work 1130 to 730am cant help falling asleep sometimes

frodoplayers looking nice keep up the good work

Comment

this should be in off-topic.

as it has no real mp3car topics contained within...

~Mike
                Single Member of the "1000 Post and No MP3 Car" Club
                PROJECT ON INDEFINATE HOLD... BOUGHT A HOUSE
                2000 Cavalier Z24 [###-------] Only 30% Done ... Still

Comment

I'm planning the wiring for my finsh project no my carpc. Lots of things broke this morning, but I seem to have gotten clear of the mess for today. Now the forum has mention of an MP3car topic contained within.
                  Stop Buying New Music CD's.
                  Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

mp3z24, true.
                    My mornings is waking up, figuring out something to do, doing it, and sit myself in front of the comp. I always need to do something before I allow myself to even touch it. Today I applied for some jobs and washed the car
                    -
                    My cars
                    -

Comment

Yeah but Chut you just drove the thread off toic which I think is against forum rules
                      NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
                      If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

I could definately say this is about mp3car.coms members days who are definately a part of mp3car.com I really dont have a problem moving this if I really knew how, I figured out how to post just not anything else still a newbie I guess

Comment

then you could say that every post in the off-topic section is mp3car related since it was written by mp3car members?
                          -
                          My cars
                          -

Comment

The mornings going great so far, no real problems, considering I didn't get enough sleep last nite.
                            My Setup

Comment

i just got ADSL today.......

i cant stop downloadin.........

Comment

Working...
                              X