V6 holden VS. WRX, suck it SEXREX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V6 holden VS. WRX, suck it SEXREX

My VS commodore V6 stock just beet a WRX ricer. I beet him to about 80kmph. Im stoked. =]=]=]=]=]. Should have seen the look on his face. it was like huh? There must of been sumthing seriously wrong with his car. Or he really cant shift... hehe

Victoria rego plate SEXREX, dumb wog.
    http://iamnot.azn.nu

)
    Originally posted by SOBIL
    My VS commodore V6 stock just beet a WRX ricer. I beet him to about 80kmph. Im stoked. =]=]=]=]=]. Should have seen the look on his face. it was like huh? There must of been sumthing seriously wrong with his car. Or he really cant shift... hehe

not to rain on your parade... but posting kill stories isnt really the thing here. perhaps there is a holden commodore site that would be better off for this type of thing.

plus.. not everyone that pulls up to a stoplight next to you is trying to race you. also, most people that have the typical "ricer" modificaitons are not highly inclined to race, as they already attract enough attention to themselves by just the appearance of their car. (plus most are slow anyway )

~mike
    Single Member of the "1000 Post and No MP3 Car" Club
    PROJECT ON INDEFINATE HOLD... BOUGHT A HOUSE
    2000 Cavalier Z24 [###-------] Only 30% Done ... Still

Comment

I beat a lambo at the light with my robin reliant, he chicken out and turned left instead

not everyone that pulls up to a stoplight next to you is trying to race you.

Exactly.

Go on the race track and you will see whos the boss

Comment

yeh buddy

Originally posted by SOBIL

people around hear just have no appreciation with hotrods
        my setup 82 c10 chevy scottsdale with a 350 chevy BUILT BUDDY! and a 350 turbo

an 01 dodge puls up beside me at a stoplight and does a dual exhaust revalation. then, i do one and when he hears mine it ****es him off, he points at the light and i shake me head no, then he stomps on it, i wait until he's after the light facing opposite us, then hit it and jack sidways into the other lane, ****ing even more people off and abot 3 blocks later i pass a very ****ed off dodge owner with a friend in tears laughing aver my rustbucket hotrod passing
        Dupe Accounts/Troll

Comment

Originally posted by acornstu
          people around hear just have no appreciation with hotrods
          my setup 82 c10 chevy scottsdale with a 350 chevy BUILT BUDDY! and a 350 turbo

an 01 dodge puls up beside me at a stoplight and does a dual exhaust revalation. then, i do one and when he hears mine it ****es him off, he points at the light and i shake me head no, then he stomps on it, i wait until he's after the light facing opposite us, then hit it and jack sidways into the other lane, ****ing even more people off and abot 3 blocks later i pass a very ****ed off dodge owner with a friend in tears laughing aver my rustbucket hotrod passing
          i can take that engine off your hands... you know you want a 454 in there.

Comment

oh bgoodman

Originally posted by bgoodman

around here, that's the way, but i like the idea of being different and my dad brought a good point up about prices and said

"why have a rat when you can have a mouse that'll eat the damn thing"

sorry man, big blocks aren't for me yet
            Dupe Accounts/Troll

Comment

I once smoked a F50... too bad it was parked...
              Current Status: For Sale

Specs
              - 1.5Ghz Toshiba Laptop (available - no screen)
              - Indash Motorized 7" VGA TS
              - DeLorme GPS (sold)
              - Power Inverter (sold)
              - Pioneer HU (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by bgoodman
                FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!
                Aura MR62 (F and R)
                My Current MP3s
                IamDefiler.com

Comment

i am fairly surprised at what the turbo subaru station wagon i have can do to most other cars
                  its great fun to beat people in a station wagon with 208k miles on it
                  granted its been tinkered with slightly
                  "all in the name of economy of course" lol
                  go ahead defiler try and poop on my 1.8 liter turbo lol
                  WINNER!!!!
                  run-on sentance comp 2002!!
                  :)

Comment

i am fairly surprised at what the turbo subaru station wagon i have can do to most other cars

YESS

I seen some convertible BMW (-posing earlier-) is having some real problem trying to keep up with that car...on a race track that was. This subaru guy even have some shopping at the back of his car

Comment

you know this shouldnt even be in this thread...

But good kill man even if no one else will give your props I will
                      the More Ricers that Die the Better the world will be I should know I drive a nissan and they talk to me all the damn time.
                      Originally posted by menudude
                      thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

Comment

Why was he a ricer?

Comment

oddcomp if you wanna get a fast station wagon, trade in for a 2004 Forester 2.0 XT. That thing's freakin fast for a wagon! Off the showroom floor runs 13.9!!!

hehe

Comment

Not to be picky, but the Forester XT has a 2.5 litre engine. Thats's why it runs a 13.9.

Comment

Originally posted by FortyTwo
                              Not to be picky, but the Forester XT has a 2.5 litre engine. Thats's why it runs a 13.9.
                              how does the internal volume of the engine determine what the 1/4 mile time is?

Comment

Working...
                              X