Original Nintendo Windows Emulator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Nintendo Windows Emulator

Alright I am currently running biones emulator and i have a bunch of roms in .nes format and was wondering if there was any windows based emulator that would run them in a window? The current emulator I have opens to full screen which i do not want. Any ideas?

Thanks
    CarPC: Currently in progress...

Originally posted by aphesis
    Alright I am currently running biones emulator and i have a bunch of roms in .nes format and was wondering if there was any windows based emulator that would run them in a window? The current emulator I have opens to full screen which i do not want. Any ideas?

Thanks
    For Windows, use RockNES X. It has an option to run in a windowed mode, in the screen resolution you choose. Send me an email addy, and I'll send it your way!
    The ALEXIS Project
    MP3---VIDEO---GPS---REARVIEW---OBD---SKINNING
    Color Coding :
    DONE / MOSTLY DONE / BASE FEATURES / WORKING CONCEPT / NO CODE COMPLETED

Comment

deadweasel thanks for that I owe you I just did a search for it and downloaded it. It's great

Comment

Thanks
        Hi Aphesis, If you don't mind me asking, where can I download roms in .nes format? And also the Emulator for it? Thanks in advance.

Comment

deadweasel thanks for that I owe you I just did a search for it and downloaded it. It's great
          It's all good! Nothin but lovins for the game(s) man! Just make sure you aren't playing them while driving through Detroit eh? There are enough fools out here who think they are living in a Super Mario Kart cartdridge...
          The ALEXIS Project
          MP3---VIDEO---GPS---REARVIEW---OBD---SKINNING
          Color Coding :
          DONE / MOSTLY DONE / BASE FEATURES / WORKING CONCEPT / NO CODE COMPLETED

Comment

Originally posted by mereg
            Hi Aphesis, If you don't mind me asking, where can I download roms in .nes format? And also the Emulator for it? Thanks in advance.
            Well you can download the windows version of the emulator here. http://rocknes.kinox.org/rocknesx20f.zip

With the roms I didn't actually download them, my sister did. I think they came from kazaa though so maybe try searching on there.

Comment

Jnes and Nester also run them in a window.

Comment

Well you can download the windows version of the emulator here. http://rocknes.kinox.org/rocknesx20f.zip

With the roms I didn't actually download them, my sister did. I think they came from kazaa though so maybe try searching on there.
                Thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
                X