My Site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Site

I sort of started an mp3info site. I'm trying to model it off of letscommunicate.co.uk because that is a great site. Sorry If I copy it a little but you can bet it will be on the top of my links page. If the site doesn't work try back it will. Feedback is welcome!

Ahh a link would be good: http://www.joshtbernstein.com/mpes
    2003 Audi A4 1.8t (Totaled, Project Canceled)

Originally posted by Spaceboy464
    I sort of started an mp3info site. I'm trying to model it off of letscommunicate.co.uk because that is a great site. Sorry If I copy it a little but you can bet it will be on the top of my links page. If the site doesn't work try back it will. Feedback is welcome!

Ahh a link would be good: http://www.joshtbernstein.com/mpes
    404'ed!

Howbout instead of me playing russian roulette with the refresh button you just tell us when it begins to exist?
    MP3 MR2 (click here for details)
    Hardware: EPIA M10000, 512Meg Ram, 5.6"TFT, Opus 150watt DC-DC PSU
    Software: Windows 2000, Media Engine 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by telekineticfool
      404'ed!

Howbout instead of me playing russian roulette with the refresh button you just tell us when it begins to exist?
      Fair Enough. Give me like one hour haha.

Edit...i will let you all know when its up ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceboy464
        Fair Enough. Give me like one hour haha.

Edit...i will let you all know when its up ;-)
        Ok it's up but not done. Wow I either A) Can't write or B) Don't do well when i'm tired.

Comment

Got loads of potential but too many errors - ie 3d view ( whats that ? )... It looks good but the space that you can read the text in is a little small - can't it auto resize ?

Not bad

Terran
          My Project Site

Comment

Originally posted by ccsnet
            Got loads of potential but too many errors - ie 3d view ( whats that ? )... It looks good but the space that you can read the text in is a little small - can't it auto resize ?

Not bad

Terran
            Errors where? 3d View, where do you see that? I was tired when I made it but not that tired. BTW I LOVE YOUR SITE!

Comment

Working...
            X