ok my project "need some help"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok my project "need some help"

this is not 4 my car but my living room.

i have 2 computers. one in my room "really fast" and one in that will go in my living room "only 200mhz "

what i would like to do is play songs from my romPC on the LivingRoom pc trough wired network. my roompc has a webserver running on it and theirs a webbased arcade that has flash games. i would like my friends to be able to play these games on the living room pc, since they be liked by network this wont be a problem but now what would be cool would be to have the songs streamed from the roompc instead of played trough networking . how could i do that ?
    Apple Ipod 20gig 4th gen black and white. Saves you lots of time. and a pocketpc with wifi for the ocasional email cheking and mapping at a hotspot.

Originally posted by babas151
    this is not 4 my car but my living room.

i have 2 computers. one in my room "really fast" and one in that will go in my living room "only 200mhz "

what i would like to do is play songs from my romPC on the LivingRoom pc trough wired network. my roompc has a webserver running on it and theirs a webbased arcade that has flash games. i would like my friends to be able to play these games on the living room pc, since they be liked by network this wont be a problem but now what would be cool would be to have the songs streamed from the roompc instead of played trough networking . how could i do that ?
    two words. Map Drive.

Comment

Visit shoutcast.com. Find the server software. Start streaming.

I don't see a point in it, though.

Comment

thanks. k about the streaming thing forget it like u said that would be useless because i would beuseless b/c i would n't be able to control the songs being played.
        I'll just share my music folder from the desktop and go from there. now for the playlists i listen to trough itunes i can export them all every onece in a while and load them in the living room pc from the shared folder but if i could be running itunes or a winamp plugin that alows me to share music that would be cool. Cant find such a winamp plugin
        Apple Ipod 20gig 4th gen black and white. Saves you lots of time. and a pocketpc with wifi for the ocasional email cheking and mapping at a hotspot.

Comment

You can use shoutcast, AND control winamp from the remote computer, keep looking, there are remote control programs for winamp.
          [H]4 Life
          My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
          It will be done sometime in the next generation.
          I'm a lesbian too.
          I am for hire!

Comment

Working...
          X