Headunits with red lights?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headunits with red lights?

What are your recommendations for a headunit with red illumination? I want to match my dash lights. Do Alpine headunits still have a red option? The only real requirement is aux in. I would like to have a physical volume knob, but I realize that is getting harder to find.

My JVC KD-SH9750 has red illumination for the buttons, blue for the display and volume, which just happens to be a knob too.Linky

Comment

My Eclipse 5423 has an option to switch between green (default) and red (my preference). I only purchased this CD player back in August (2k3), but I can not seem to find any info on their site. Retail is somewhere around $250-300 USD but I only payed about $220.

Hope this helps,
      Joe

Btw: The 5423 is an awesome CD player with many great features. Without it, my system would have so much thump. (It has a built-in crossover, 3 sets of 5v pre-outs [front,rear,non-fader], and sub volume controls.)

EDIT: Wow, "wylie-c" beat me by just 5 minutes.....that's how long this post took to type!

Comment

i used to have a sony xplod with red illumination, it was a solid hu too

Comment

I bought a crappy Dual hu with red illum...Only reason why I bought Dual is it's extremely cheap and have a AUX in. How cheap u said? How about $40 from Best Buy?

Comment

I think all fosgates are red or most of them Xplods are also mainly red.
            Originally posted by menudude
            thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

Comment

All Pioneers I know of has dual-color illumination, red or green, my deh-6100r blends in in my Audi just perfect. Here with the green:
              -
              My cars
              -

Comment

Working...
              X