Show off your carputer case.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show off your carputer case.

What cases do you guys use for you carputers ?

Here is mine : http://linuxkongen.net/gallery/album08

Dude, that's pretty effin awesome. Did you just dremel out the holes for it? Looks nice. I'm going to start building mine this weekend. I'll document and take pix.
    2008 Ford Expedition EL Ltd

Carputer yanked from the Jeep and Denali and waiting to be installed in the Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by TaylorMade
      Dude, that's pretty effin awesome. Did you just dremel out the holes for it? Looks nice. I'm going to start building mine this weekend. I'll document and take pix.
      Yup, a dreamel and way to much time of my easter breake.. hehe

But it was fun and the feeling that you have built it yourself is much better then if buying it of the shelf.

Comment

I plan to put mine up when I have time to get a pic. Maybe later tonight.
        7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
        ATVMS.com

Comment

it's currently a 24" x 48" sheet of acryllic...

Comment

Nokia6600, what did you use to "glue" the plexi together? Is it good and sturdy? and where did you get it from? I tried doing this with plexi before but the "glue" I used didn't stand up well.
            "I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I know so!!!!" Now I'm here!!

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

Originally posted by riddle14
              Nokia6600, what did you use to "glue" the plexi together? Is it good and sturdy? and where did you get it from? I tried doing this with plexi before but the "glue" I used didn't stand up well.
              I am using Selleys Fix 'n' go supa glu.

Its incredible strong..

Comment

Working...
              X