not able to see this page at home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not able to see this page at home

I have just changed isp's and I am no longer able to come to mp3car.com at home.

The only way I can get here is from work.

Anyone have any ideaís why with my new isp i can't see this site

Your wife is sick of you spending money on your car?

Comment

Your ISP is Amish?

Comment

Your ISP is Banned?
        I know we banned SkinnyBoy's ISP, but he's in australia
        Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
        Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
        I'M DEBT FREE!!
        I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

Maybe he means he used to be in the UK... until they shipped him off to Australia along with all the other convicts.

After the US stopped accepting new imports, they had to turn their attentions elsewhere. And then we went and made ourselves into a country and other such nonsense.

Can you imagine if this happened up in NY? You'd be watching on the news how Rikers Island has declared itself a sovereign nation and will no longer be accepting America's criminals, thank you very much!

Comment

On a (slightly [barely, really {almost non-existant}]) more serious note... maybe you should tell us what ISP you use?

Comment

try mp3car.ws or mp3car.biz and see if that works

Comment

I use bulldog for my ISP UK dsl "www.bulldogdsl.co.uk"

And thanks Iíll give those links a go now "remote desktop".... nope..

Both of those urls are unrecognised.

My Ip is in the 83,146, range if that helps

Comment

Try "nslookup www.mp3car.com" to see if it resolves.
                  If it resolves, try "ping www.mp3car.com" to see if it is reachable.
                  If it is not reachable, try "tracert www.mp3car.com" to see where it fails.

If the nslookup fails, try reaching the page directly via it's IP, at 66.98.130.63. It could be a DNS cache issue with your ISP.
                  Old Systems retired due to new car
                  New system at design/prototype stage on BeagleBoard.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Withey
                    Try "nslookup www.mp3car.com" to see if it resolves.
                    If it resolves, try "ping www.mp3car.com" to see if it is reachable.
                    If it is not reachable, try "tracert www.mp3car.com" to see where it fails.

If the nslookup fails, try reaching the page directly via it's IP, at 66.98.130.63. It could be a DNS cache issue with your ISP.
                    I tried what you said.

Here is a screen shot of the results

Comment

Hi,

The IP address is correct when you ping. www.MP3car.com does NOT echo back the ping request so it will always time out (that's normal).

I get the same results as you and I can see the site just fine.

Vic
                      www.CelicaGarage.com

Comment

so why can't i see the site... maybe my IP range is blocked?

Comment

I had a similar problem when the forum style got changed, guess it was moved to a different server or domain host. I couldn't connect from home or work (both use same ISP) however when I remotely used another site it was fine. Contated my ISP and their system hadn't updated something.

Comment

Surely he should be able to see the next server when he's doing the tracert?

Try going through a proxy server such as this, 168.209.246.95 port 80
                            Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Laidback
                              Surely he should be able to see the next server when he's doing the tracert?

You'd think, however I found the same thing.

actually I just did a tracert from home and it failed after 17 hops.

Comment

Working...
                              X