License plate frame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License plate frame

I'm having a frame made that says Dr Jeckyl on top and mp3car.com on the bottom (so people can see my ride once it's finished).

Of course, I would have to remove my current frame that says, "Big Johnson Sperm Bank ... 5 gallon club."

~Marc
    If at first you don't succeed, so much for skydiving!

Hahaha... that's cool man. Take a pic when it's done and set up.

Comment

You gotta get us some pics! I heard on the radio that people in the Dallas area are getting tickets for having plate frames, because they say it covers part of the name "Texas" or some other important part. they say its a new law just passed. It may only be one of those urban legends. If its real it a bunch of crap because every dealer puts them on all the cars they sell.
      Randell Kelly

Comment

No ****? -- LOL - I wanna get a ticket for having a D.A.R.E. license plate frame. That would be funny as hell.

Comment

There was a thread in here about that. Apparently it IS illegal there. Crazy texans... next you'll make it illegal to have doors cause it covers the texans inside the car.

Comment

Its true. Here in florida guy in tampa got a $50 ticket because the frame covered the bottom part of the plate that says "FLORIDA". Here the law requires the the FULL plate is visible from 100 feet. FYI.
            The MC of Florida Car PC Meets
            CAR:2001 Ford Crown Victoria
            PC: Acer EEE 900HA with Win7 with CF 2.0.
            Memory:1G
            Drives:160gig
            WI-FI:Cingular
            GPS:IG2k9
            Screen:Xenarc 700TSV
            The Florida Meets Thread

Comment

hmm - I better make sure my frame doesn't cover the dot over one of the i's in California

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Jeckyl
                hmm - I better make sure my frame doesn't cover the dot over one of the i's in California
                lol

Comment

Working...
                X