Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for people in Florida with Carputers...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for people in Florida with Carputers...

Just curious who in FL. has a completed Carputer. If not what stage are you at? ie. planning, buying, building, testing, etc. I guess I'm trying to figure out if another meet is order and gauge the interest. I would really like to get a large group together this time and maybe do a short video.

Mine is fully installed and complete (for now )

Who else?
    Aura MR62 (F and R)
    My Current MP3s
    IamDefiler.com

I am selling my current carputer but my next one should be bought and installed pretty soon. I think that it would be great to have a meet.
    Pioneer DEH7600MP, Autotek MX-800.4, JL Audio XR650-CSi, Adire Audio Shiva

Done with CarPCs, using a iPaq 3765 PDA w/ Holux GM210 and TomTom

Comment

Mine is finished! I am ready to show off! I'm in fort myers.
      www.john1701.com click the link says "My New Carputer"
      plus you can see my old carputer there also.

Yes, I am ready for a meet. keep me informed.
      The MC of Florida Car PC Meets
      CAR:2001 Ford Crown Victoria
      PC: Acer EEE 900HA with Win7 with CF 2.0.
      Memory:1G
      Drives:160gig
      WI-FI:Cingular
      GPS:IG2k9
      Screen:Xenarc 700TSV
      The Florida Meets Thread

Comment

Oh yeah, It should be done by the end of June and I constantly travel between Panama City, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
        Pioneer DEH7600MP, Autotek MX-800.4, JL Audio XR650-CSi, Adire Audio Shiva

Done with CarPCs, using a iPaq 3765 PDA w/ Holux GM210 and TomTom

Comment

After 3 long years I have all my goods together, now I am in the drawing and planning phase!
          - 3+ years & still no carputer!
          - Done collecting parts
          - Currently planning setup

Comment

Originally posted by Mitokondria
            After 3 long years I have all my goods together, now I am in the drawing and planning phase!
            I can still remember seeing your name for the first time on the forums and thinking, "Cool another guy in Florida. Maybe we'll meet one day." I hope I finally get to see a finished product from you.

Keep the responses coming!!!
            Aura MR62 (F and R)
            My Current MP3s
            IamDefiler.com

Comment

When I started posting here, I was on the fence between two projects: LCD projector, or in-car PC. the projector won. Now, I'm selling the projector stuff to buy a Lilliput, and a VIA M-10000. Yes, i'm interested in a meet, but I plan on having it finished in about two months. Oh, BTW Defiler, I live in Brandon now, off Kings.
              WORKLOG

Asus P5N73-AN Mobo/Celeron E1400 2Ghz Dual Core CPU/2Gb GEIL PC3200/120GB HDD/DSATX PS/8" Phylon TS
              Webpage

Comment

Snootch, I'm prolly less than 10 minutes from you, I'm in Seffner. In fact I work out at Lifestyles right there on Kings. Anyway, I'm down for a meet whenever and wherever my schedule allows for it.
                2008 Ford Expedition EL Ltd

Carputer yanked from the Jeep and Denali and waiting to be installed in the Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by TaylorMade
                  Snootch, I'm prolly less than 10 minutes from you, I'm in Seffner. In fact I work out at Lifestyles right there on Kings. Anyway, I'm down for a meet whenever and wherever my schedule allows for it.
                  Ok, cool! I would feel kinda idiotic showing up with no carputer install though.
                  WORKLOG

Asus P5N73-AN Mobo/Celeron E1400 2Ghz Dual Core CPU/2Gb GEIL PC3200/120GB HDD/DSATX PS/8" Phylon TS
                  Webpage

Comment

Hey man, that's how you get ideas. You take a little something from this ride, a little something from that... I wish to God I had been able to attend the meet that they had in St Pete a few months back, but I had obligations elsewhere.
                    2008 Ford Expedition EL Ltd

Carputer yanked from the Jeep and Denali and waiting to be installed in the Ford.

Comment

I am in Fort Myers Also , but mine is far from completed, I have yet to make any real installs, as I am making 100% sure it prefect before I do the real work.

Comment

Im in Pensacola and I would love to have a meet. blackaccrd00 and I live real close to each other as well.
                        "I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I know so!!!!" Now I'm here!!

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

ill be up for a meet anywhere too. . and i just installed a carputer in my friend spec v
                          probably another one in the near future in my friends new 04 solara
                          2003 Mazda Protege5
                          Molded Xenarc touch Screen
                          Via M10000, seagate 40gb, 16x laptop dvd, RS gps
                          EDAC 55w dc/dc
                          homebrew shutdown controller
                          2 power acoustik 10 FUBR's, A1800DB mono amp, AH600 to power mids and highs, pioneer speakers

Comment

Originally posted by riddle14
                            Im in Pensacola and I would love to have a meet. blackaccrd00 and I live real close to each other as well.

p-cola here too im still planing buy-ing and what nots right now

well thats 2 for p-cola and 1 in pc

chad

Comment

Originally posted by TaylorMade
                              Hey man, that's how you get ideas. You take a little something from this ride, a little something from that... I wish to God I had been able to attend the meet that they had in St Pete a few months back, but I had obligations elsewhere.
                              Oh, I've got idea's- It's all planned.
                              Money's the problem.
                              WORKLOG

Webpage

Comment

Working...
                              X