Choppy Winamp Visualtions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choppy Winamp Visualtions

Is there a way to change the quality of the visualtions so they dont run choppy on my carputer?

(I'm playing them through mediacar right now)
    mobo $130 ; 150wOpus-$200 ; 256mb pc2700 -$10 ; 120gb HDD 7200-$70 ; Lilliput TS 7"-$265 ; USB LAN-Free AR ; Rikaline 6010 GPS-$34 ; ShuttleXpress-$37
    Total = $746....Carputer = Priceless

Your processor is plenty fast so most likely a better graphics card would do the trick. If it's not in your budget though, must Vis plug-ins can be configured to run at different resolutions/color depth. Just gotta configure the Vis plug-in that your are using (Options...Preferences...Visualization...Configure )
    1.6GHz HP e-PC, 768MB RAM, 120GB WD HDD, Slim DVD-ROM, Onboard sound & video, 7" Lilliput, USB GPS Mouse, Audiovox FM Modulator, Vector 400 Watt Power Inverter, Windows XP Pro SP2, iGuidance 2, 15" Samsung LCD for the rear *Carputer not installed*

Comment

The easy way is to turn them off and watch the road ...
      TruckinMP3
      D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

why would i wanna do that?

I found out you can reduce the quality of the Visualizations in winamp...
        anyone have a favorite visualization they'd like to reccomend?
        mobo $130 ; 150wOpus-$200 ; 256mb pc2700 -$10 ; 120gb HDD 7200-$70 ; Lilliput TS 7"-$265 ; USB LAN-Free AR ; Rikaline 6010 GPS-$34 ; ShuttleXpress-$37
        Total = $746....Carputer = Priceless

Comment

Milkdrop v1 ! i am looking for version two...cant find it yet...anyone knows?
          DICE Los Angeles
          ]

Comment

Working...
          X