sticky: billboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sticky: billboard

i think we should make a sticky, of this thread, i am tired of trying to find good songs, so how bout we have a sticky or a new forum, updated every week, with a poll, to pick the top 20 songs, of mp3car.com. that would be fun and helpful, old school and new school, whatever,

tell me what do you think

wrong forum, entirely.
    Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
    Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
    sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

well, it is general discussion, and if i put it in off topic, when i turn sixty, is when someone will actually stumble upon it.

Comment

how about a sticky updated each week with a poll of the top 20 dumbest ideas of that week? guess what my vote is for this week...

P.S. I think the forum you're looking for is this one: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=7. Also, you should check out billboard.com
        1994 RX-7, EPIA P4-ITX w/ Celeron 2.4 Ghz, Arise PSU, Xenarc 700TSV (new model)

Comment

Originally posted by NoPistonPC
          how about a sticky updated each week with a poll of the top 20 dumbest ideas of that week? guess what my vote is for this week...

P.S. I think the forum you're looking for is this one: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=7. Also, you should check out billboard.com
          Whoa...Easy there tough guy. I personally think this should have been posted in the Off Topic section. NoPistonPC...Did someone "Piston" your corn flakes this morning... sorry I couldn't resist. Just a joke. Please don't start a thread on the worst jokes of the week. OK?
          Aura MR62 (F and R)
          My Current MP3s
          IamDefiler.com

Comment

faiz, my apologies. That was a very rude comment, and completely uncalled for. I was really ****ed off when I posted that. The drain next to the curb where I was parked overflooded and when I opened my car door, I found an inch of water covering the inside of my car. I shouldn't have taken it out on you.
            1994 RX-7, EPIA P4-ITX w/ Celeron 2.4 Ghz, Arise PSU, Xenarc 700TSV (new model)

Comment

I think its a smart idea what about starting a yahoogroups email list for this, since its your idea, you can be admin of the list and email al lthat enroll with the top songs and where to find them etc, also you can highlight some songs that sound the best / have special effects / most of us have huge amounts of pc resources in the car and often songs sound incredible in the car with some filters on (hallway, quarry etc)
              Nano ITX / 512 MB / 60 GB / Panasonic slot load / M1-ATX / Bu303 / Sound blaster 24 / PPi amps / rockford sub

Comment

as much as i would like to start a email thing, i don't think i would have the time to, i would rather, help post it and make a poll, and help equally, i jsut have a lot of tings happening, and don't want to make a promise i won't fulfill,

also we can go to billboard.com, but that is the latest songs, i would rather have them picked by mp3car.com, and be any type of song, no matter how old.

Comment

Originally posted by faiz_23
                  well, it is general discussion, and if i put it in off topic, when i turn sixty, is when someone will actually stumble upon it.
                  And if people were interested in the thread, they'll find it and post to it. All new posts appear under the 'New Posts' link.

Now that I know what it's about, I can avoid it.

C!
                  http://carpc.riposte.net
                  I reserve all rights in connection to each post I author, without exception.

Comment

This site has monthly CD's of the hottest music for the next month. ONLY DJ's and radiostatations have access to this. They have monthly listings of cd's they send to radio stations, so u can see whats going to be hot before the radio even plays it.

http://www.promoonly.com/pousa/formats.html

Click on the genre of CD and then "view listing" to see what music is hot.
                    2004 F-150
                    Shuttle XPC, 80gig HD, Wireless Internet, DVD
                    "How piMP3d is your ride??"

Comment

Working...
                    X