Legal Music Downloads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal Music Downloads

I just read on artical on G4TechTV about this service called ALLOFMP3. From the looks of it, it could be a legal, cheap way to get your music legally. There's also a review on Museekster.com. It may be worth checking out
    "I'm a dick!"
    "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

I'd change your title to "questionably legal music downloads" because they adhere to Russian copyright law.

But, they're cheap, and if it makes you feel better to pay for music (and if you feel your credit card info is safe on a russian server) then go ahead.
    Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
    Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
    I'M DEBT FREE!!
    I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

Just posting the info for everyone to see, the general populance of this board can decide for themselves. However, according to the review on museekster.com no one has complained about the service in regards to Credit Fraud and I believe there is a way to pay via PayPal, I just haven't check too much into it yet .
      "I'm a dick!"
      "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

Yes you can pay via Paypal, my brother just download the usher cd for less than $2.00

Comment

I d/led a whole bunch of songs last night, quality is pretty good for ~0.01 c/MB

Thing is I live in Canada, and according to our law, it is legal to download music for personal use but not to upload it. The service is completely legal for me.
          VWMAN
          "Live Long And Prosper"

car: VW Cabriolet '90
          puter: M10000(toasted), Lilliput, CarNetix

Comment

You could always try...

http://www.hedstrong.com or http://www.keithism.com

they're my sites and I don't charge for my own tunes... cummon peeps it must interest someone.

Chewiee

VW Mk2 Golf GTI 16V:
            Kenwood KDC-W6527 HU
            Silver Travla C134, Slot Loading DVD/CDRW,
            256MB, VIA Epia MII 12000, Carnetix 60W, Xenarc VGA/Composite TS and a GPS Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by wizardPC
              I'd change your title to "questionably legal music downloads" because they adhere to Russian copyright law.
              Everyone knows the US RIAA has the right to attack even the martians for copyright infrigement
              I don't need no stinkin' startup-shutdown controller... That's what journalized filesystems are for...
              NavSys, the ultimate navigation app
              http://www.navsys.org/

Comment

Originally posted by sxpert
                Everyone knows the US RIAA has the right to attack even the martians for copyright infrigement
                They'll have better luck suind martians than russians There is no working legal system over there to speak of, and they sure as hell will not show up here to stand trial in US court.
                Never be afraid to do something yourself. Remember - amateur built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by arkadiyp
                  They'll have better luck suind martians than russians There is no working legal system over there to speak of, and they sure as hell will not show up here to stand trial in US court.
                  obviously noones heard of the berne convention..
                  rebuilding carpc... kinda..

Comment

Working...
                  X