X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slot DVD-ROM Drive for PowerBook G4 for $50

Hey guys I found this while browsing around:

Slot load DVD-ROM drive for Apple Powerbook G4
    It's a refurbished model, with 90 days warranty, it's $59.99 an if you use coupon code DVP4 you get $10 discount. The coupon is stackable, you can buy 2 or more and get $10 off on each one of them

Does anyone now what kind of adapter you need with one of these?

BTW I don't work for them, in case anybody is wondering. Just thought this was a good deal
    '96 Chevy Cavalier - EPIA M10000, Win2K,MediaCar, Deluo GPS Mouse with Routis, 60GB external HD, 7" widescreen monitor from DigitalWW.

'00 Jeep Wrangler - planning stage

What can BROWN do for you?

does anyone know if this drive is dvd and cdrw or just one of the two?
    Installed
    Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
    512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
    Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
    [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

I am pretty sure it is just a DVDROM. As for adaptors, this thread should haeve what you are lookking for http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=12362 .
      Pioneer DEH7600MP, Autotek MX-800.4, JL Audio XR650-CSi, Adire Audio Shiva

Done with CarPCs, using a iPaq 3765 PDA w/ Holux GM210 and TomTom

Comment

Not making a specific hit at you blackaccrd00, but I've seen that thread linked to just about every other adaptor thread out there even though it is almost 1.5yrs old and most of the links in it are dead.

I know I'm not the only one whose gone through that thread and left scratching my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Mears
          Not making a specific hit at you blackaccrd00, but I've seen that thread linked to just about every other adaptor thread out there even though it is almost 1.5yrs old and most of the links in it are dead.

I know I'm not the only one whose gone through that thread and left scratching my head.
          Oops, maybe I should have tested it before posting lol. Try this maybe this will work out better http://www.welovemacs.com/9224027.html . Not sure what or if it works with this drive.
          Pioneer DEH7600MP, Autotek MX-800.4, JL Audio XR650-CSi, Adire Audio Shiva

Done with CarPCs, using a iPaq 3765 PDA w/ Holux GM210 and TomTom

Comment

Working...
          X