Auto-FTP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-FTP

Does anyone know of any software that will automatically upload a file in timed intervals? I have a program that take MBM5 data and displays it as a tiny image. The pictures is updated every 5 minutes, so I'd like to upload it every 5 or so. Thus I can monitor system temps and performance from any browser, including my cellphone.)

Thanks.
    ,./(0)3

'04 Canyon 4x4 pickup

[---PC on hold----working on external fiberglass "tool" box---]

Anyone want to write me one ?
    ,./(0)3

'04 Canyon 4x4 pickup

[---PC on hold----working on external fiberglass "tool" box---]

Comment

Originally posted by EBFoxbat
      Anyone want to write me one ?
      why don't you make a small batch file using command line ftp command??
      Then just schedule the batch file every 5 minutes and youre done.

ftp command line syntax: http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d...en-us/ftp.mspx
      Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
      Status -->
      Lilliput Installed (not indash yet..)
      BraveCar 2.5

Comment

if he is running XP he should be able to do that easily. XP has the schedule process.
        abcd-1
        Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
        You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

cuteftp has the ability to schedule ftp tranfers as well
          Yeah man, I'll tell ya that dang old Internet man... ya just point'n click, click, click. It's real easy man

Comment

there is a program i have used in the past called syncrafile that worked really well. unfortunately, i think too many people used cracked versions instead of paying for it and the developer isn't around anymore, but you can find the shareware version all over.

|V1 Virtual Display|

Hard work often pays off over time, laziness always pays off right now.

Comment

Originally posted by EBFoxbat
              Does anyone know of any software that will automatically upload a file in timed intervals? I have a program that take MBM5 data and displays it as a tiny image. The pictures is updated every 5 minutes, so I'd like to upload it every 5 or so. Thus I can monitor system temps and performance from any browser, including my cellphone.)

Thanks.
              WS_FTP Pro by Ipswitch has a scheduling component, too.
              But why buy a commercial FTP when you can schedule a command line FTP (suggested by Bravellir ) that's built into Windows?
              Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
              How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
              X