Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new bmw 3 series official relase

hello all
    the new bmw 3 series is on this page the official photos and spec...

http://www.fastdrive.org/news.php?extend.231

Originally posted by crystalq3
    hello all
    the new bmw 3 series is on this page the official photos and spec...

http://www.fastdrive.org/news.php?extend.231

Eh. Not that impressed. I think BMW's designers need to ease back on the coke a little. Somebody got too ambitious with the 7 series and now they've ruined the beauty of the 3 series too. Boo.

Comment

Well whether those photos turn out to be the actual design or not, it's at least going to be close to that and thus awful. The 1 series even looks like that and sucks... I do have to admit though, when I drove an E36, I hated the body style of the E46 when it first showed up. Now I own one; go figure. I think that by the time I am looking for a new car the body style may catch up with me. The M6 is looking awfully appealing despite Chris Bangle's ridiculous styling.

Anyway, regardless of the bangle rear-ends and door panels of the newer cars, I would rather have that than the facelift on the 03+ E46 cars looks terrible -- the front corner markers pointing up -- just looks awful. I'm glad they kept it off of the M3.
      MY CAR IS FOR SALE!
      See My Project Page for Details - 2003 BMW E46 ///M3
      Custom Dash Monitor Housing - OEM Fitment
      Custom Overhead DVD-ROM Housing in Headliner
      BMW I-Bus Integration
      My homepage with many other fun projects!

Comment

Always been a big fan of the 3 series. Not sure how much more/less I will like this new style.
        I want a BMW soooo bad. It sucks being a college student.
        AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
        Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
        Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
        -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

^^^ Yeah, just bought my Mazda3 and they had the cancer drive. Got to go run a 330ci (5-spd), Z4 (ATX), and 525 (6-spd).

I was really impressed by the Z4 with lack of wind noise and buffeting I expected with the top down. And also the 330ci. The room, power and performance were right up there. But, for the priced a 330 for, I could buy two Mazda3s (without my discount).

I talked to them about the 1-series. The guys were like, "oh they're not going to bring them here... there's no demand for the small entry level cars. Yeah... priced like a high end Civic... I'd probably get one.

I like the look on the front of the 3 series. The up turn on the headlights reminds me of the S14/15 headlights. Still, the good old E36 front is classy and clean. The back looks banged up.

Comment

Working...
          X