Ituner Customer Service?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ituner Customer Service?

Tried to search but didn't find anything.
    I ordered my mobo from them over a week ago and haven't received it yet. I got the confirmation e-mail, but that's it. When I tried contacting them, they didn't respond to my e-mail (a day later) and I can't get through to their phone customer service.
    I'm wondering if anyone else has dealt with the Ituner Online Store and if they've had a good or bad experience with them, because I'm starting to get really worried about my order.
    Old plans out the window because of an accident .
    Have: M1-ATX, EPIA M10000, 256MB, 60GB 2.5", slim slot load DVD
    Need: Time, HU integration, ideas for Lilli

I just got my "200W PS Snap-on" from them about a week ago and the order came very fast! That's before I spent over a day trying to get it to work and getting ****ed off. Then I came to the forums here and rad how it's crap... which I agree. I got swindled into thinking it was my motherboard and even shelled out more money for buying a motherboard locally thinking "hey, they advertise it works with most P4 motherboards, so it can't not work twice, right!?!?".

This is a total ripoff to newbies (which I consider myself, as far as the P4 carputer scene goes)... and it sucks they advertise their product in such a way.

As for the tech support, I emailed them and got a response back later that day. Once again, it was a fast response but it was filled with crap about how that board can really power a P4 system!!!

I've gotta return mine now, so we'll see how somothly that goes. Sorry for the depressing news!

Comment

I didn't get a P4 mobo or a PSU from them, I ordered an M10000 and a PW-70a.

Comment

I have had nothing but good results with the PW-200 and PW-70a. Although I never tried to power a P4
        CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

I've ordered once from them before, no problems. But I didn't have to deal with customer service, so I can't comment on how good they are when problems occur.

...huh. They're not listed on ResellerRatings. That's unusual.

Comment

Well I just spoke with a customer service guy for Ituner, and it seems that they've been having some problems pushing orders through from Yahoo store. So basically they never got the order, but he manually put it in while I was on the phone with him and they'll be shipping it today
            Maybe this weekend I'll have some time to test out the board and start getting it ready to install.

Comment

Working...
            X