Australia MP3CAR Store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia MP3CAR Store

Has anyone in Australia bought anything from the Mp3car.com store? If so did you have to pay tax/gst on the items when they arrived?

Also a question to anyone, what sort of payment methods does the store accept for international buyers?
    And is the "United States Postal Service (Global Express Mail (EMS) (3 - 5 Days))" Insured?

Thanks.
    Fox Mulder
    2004 Toyota MR2
    Modified Intel Xeon E5450 3Ghz Quad Core 2GB RAM 160GB SSD M4ATX Xenarc 700TSV TS Toslink Audio BU353 DiNovo Mini Car2PC ODBII Bluetooth HF 16x2 Character LCD

for the first two questions, i bought an opus 90w psu from mp3car.com, and i didn't pay any gst or tax on it.

can't answer your other questions though.

Comment

Do you remember what postage method you used to get the item? and how long did it take?
      Fox Mulder
      2004 Toyota MR2
      Modified Intel Xeon E5450 3Ghz Quad Core 2GB RAM 160GB SSD M4ATX Xenarc 700TSV TS Toslink Audio BU353 DiNovo Mini Car2PC ODBII Bluetooth HF 16x2 Character LCD

Comment

i got a opus 90w. i dont think i payed any taxes, i beter not have (raises fist). and i payed with credit card via pay pal.
        i got it in sent in just over a week.
        View My Blog

Click for 2GB FREE on-line storage!

Comment

the tex was colected by your coustom of your country....
          almost all country did it, hongkong is an exception

Comment

Originally posted by Fox_Mulder
            Has anyone in Australia bought anything from the Mp3car.com store? If so did you have to pay tax/gst on the items when they arrived?

Also a question to anyone, what sort of payment methods does the store accept for international buyers?
            And is the "United States Postal Service (Global Express Mail (EMS) (3 - 5 Days))" Insured?

Thanks.
            We use the United States Postal Service(USPS) and United Parcel Service(UPS), your choice.

USPS is a lot cheaper but the tracking information isn't as good as UPS.

Comment

Working...
            X