Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XM Subscription for $5 A MONTH!!

Ripped from ATHD

Apparently, there was a mailing to XM radio subscribers last month on a $60/yr promo to renew. Now I just bought a new vehicle with XM that has a 3 mo. trial period. By calling 1-800-845-3072, I asked for the $60 promo, and they said sure, and added on to my 3 mo. trial.

So, this is HOT for XM fans. Call the 800 number and ask for the $60 promo. Worked great for me, even though I did not actually have the letter in hand.

If they ask for promo #: ZWINBACK MYP1
    www.i-hacked.com Hardware hacking articles

do you know how long the promo is going to be for?
    [M10K][TinyXP][Roadrunner Frontend][OEM Enclosure]
    [iGmon]
    Download MP3 MixTapes

Comment

no idea.. But I am calling tomorrow

Comment

Nice find! I hope they do it for me! What if you don't already have XM? Think it'll fly?
        CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

i just called and they first said it was for new customers only ,i told them i had just signed up 3 weeks ago and they should honor it, if not i would just cancel and then open a new account, i was tranfered to another operator who signed me up for the promo
          10.5 lcd touchscreen ,shuttle XPC,AMD +2100, 512 DDR, 120 GB drive ,slot dvd,Dashwerks shutdown controller,GPS, XM Direct

Comment

If anyone finds out how long this promo is going to last please post it!
            [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Tektility

Comment

Ok, just got off the phone with them, they signed me up as a new user for $60 for 1 full year.. Guy thought I was calling in to renew (since I knew about this deal) and after he checked on my account for awhile I said "Oh, this is for a new account, my buddy gave me the flyer" and he said, Oh.. Oh well I will give it too ya...

Comment

do i need to buy the receiver first before signing up?

Comment

Yes, you have to give them your radio id

Comment

Thanks for the deal. I called and got it. They charge the $60 all at once.

Comment

i just called also. Heres how the conversation went, if you're interested:

Me: "Hi I'm calling about renewing a year contract with XM. I heard that there is a promotion right now for $60 for the year. If this promotion is still available, I would be interested."

XM lady: "Yes thats avalaible. Could I have your address and telephone number?"

Me: yadda yadda yadda

XM lady: "thank you, that will be $60 plus any state taxes. Would you like to subscribe to Opie and Anthony channel for $1.99/mo or Playboy channel for $2.99/mo"

Me: "Oh my no."

End
                      Mercedes Benz CLK 430

Comment

updated OP with promo #, so if they gave you a hard time, call back with it!

Comment

I've also tried, but with no success (twice). I think they'd know if I am an existing customer or not. I am not (or have ever been) a current subscriber. I'm stuck...... Help, I want XM for $5/month.

Comment

Man I can't do it til tomorrow, I wonder how long this thing is gonna last

Comment

I just tried, with NO success....

Phlash

Comment

Working...
                              X