CarPC Brainstorming Ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarPC Brainstorming Ideas

Okay, I almost posted this in off-topic because it's out of the ordinary for this board but the forum says CarPC-related posts go here.

I work in what amounts to a think-tank. I've been trying to get my department to develop a brainstorming capability by practicing how to get it started, think outside normal boundaries, etc. Anhow, to get things going I had my folks brainstorm on a non work related topic, namely what a person could do if they had a mobile PC in their car. We went out to my car, took a look at it and came back to put some thoughts together.

Some of the ideas were interesting. I present them all in what's called a "mind map" format. Remember, these were ideas about what you COULD do, they're raw and unfiltered so there's good ideas and laughable ones in there as well but I thought you might be interested to see the range that they spanned and they might spur some ideas of your own.
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by ghettocruzer
    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
    Want to:
    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video
Working...
X