() () NOTICE TO ALL () ()

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• () () NOTICE TO ALL () ()

Hey friends after the skinnyboy incident my mail box is suddenly filling in with more enquires ..

This is to all those people trying to get to my site please hold on the site is under renovation .... giving it a different look and updating the payment details;-)

Check back on monday it shall have all the details you require.

And friends sorry for the skinnyboy incident but i guess we all just learnt a leason with this

Mastero

its funny... he probably just boosted your sales like crazy

Comment

Do you use paypal? I do..beats them cash-letters, thats for sure
      www.paypal.com
      -
      My cars
      -

Comment

He probably won't use PayPal - it requires a US checking account to use...

Jonathan
        JZ CarPC - 1998 Volvo C70
        Shuttle SV-24 Celery 400Mhz 128MB SDRAM 60GB HD DVD, 12.1" VGA TFT LCD, Sproggy/Mastero DC-DC ATX PSU, Mucha ATX shutdown controller, Co-Pilot GPS

Comment

hmmmm......
          I would just like to appologise, for my lashing out at mastero, it is not definite that he is in the wrong (I never actually said this) and would just like to request that he also appologises for directly accusing me of sending no money... (what would be the point in doing this?? please explain mastero..)

Comment

skinnyboy: please grow up. dont request that someone else apologize. if you feel that you are in the wrong, you should apologize, but dont do it for your public image.

Comment

Working...
            X