digital signal converter Speedo/Tach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• digital signal converter Speedo/Tach

Does anyone have the website about digital signal converter and how to build one. Its a converter that adjusts speed and RPMs depending on the wheel/tire size and other modifications. I have very little knowledge about them (beside the fact that they adjust the voltage respectively) so please post anything relevant to it.
    thx
    Danny.

"If today was perfect, there would be no need for tomorrow."
    My Car Project® ‹== !10.4" Allbrite, touchscreen, epia, 150opus, gps, wireless, sony remote [old] 128x64 Crystalfontz +double din [new]

Originally posted by Sh0cker
    Does anyone have the website about digital signal converter and how to build one. Its a converter that adjusts speed and RPMs depending on the wheel/tire size and other modifications. I have very little knowledge about them (beside the fact that they adjust the voltage respectively) so please post anything relevant to it.
    thx
    there was a thread about this.
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...ght=tire+speed
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

haha...search; id never think this question was asked before (i guess i need to visit this site more often!)
        Danny.

"If today was perfect, there would be no need for tomorrow."
        My Car Project® ‹== !10.4" Allbrite, touchscreen, epia, 150opus, gps, wireless, sony remote [old] 128x64 Crystalfontz +double din [new]

Comment

Originally posted by Sh0cker
          haha...search; id never think this question was asked before (i guess i need to visit this site more often!)
          Yeh...

You welcome
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
          X