Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Law

There is a new law here in Israel,
    There have been enough accidents on the roads because of idiots watching DvDs instead of the road.
    The new law goes like this. "No screens shall be installed infront of the front seats".

FYI to all the Israelis.

~Alon

None at all, what about GPS units?
    "I'm a dick!"
    "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

The main reason is to fight the ghetto installs of the DVD screens.
      Many Honda Civics have them (No intention)

The Funny thing is that many squad cars have 14" LCDs in them.

I don't think that they will do anything about a GPS or PDA.
      It's not like you watching a movie on them.

But I'm not sure.

Comment

I think it's funny to see rent a cops with 14" screens on the dash cuz it's an old cop car... they are breaking california law because they are not actual state/county/city employees or vehicles ...

and technically if your laptop is in a briefcase in the front seat, it breaks calif. law

as far as GPS in Israel, I could have used one in Haifa back in the 80s

Comment

Originally posted by WRX2001
          There have been enough accidents on the roads because of idiots watching DvDs instead of the road.
          *****ups like that ruin it for the rest of us. Let them get into accidents - it's survival of the fittest! If they can't hack it, then off with their heads.
          Also, the cops should enforce the current laws before creating new ones!!! Stop people WHILE they're watching the porographic DVD's rather than AFTER they've run over the little old lady driving to the grocery store on Sunday morning (at 10 mph driving down the center line).
          http://www.jeepmp3.com/
          CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
          Ne1 recognize the avatar?

Comment

Working...
          X