Low resource games for car pcs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low resource games for car pcs

Now that I don't know what else to do on my car pc, can you guys recommend me some low resource but nice games for touchscreen or usb game pad? I know most of us are using via motherboards without AGP but still want to have some gaming entertainment for the passengers or while waiting in the car.

cheers

Pong
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I will be utilizing a Nintendo NES emulator (NEStron) and have tons of roms so I can play my old favorites. Pm me for links if interested.
      2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

http://www.mousebreaker.com/

has some cool flash games,
        if you load each game the flash file is saved in your browsers cache all you need to do is find it and copy it then you can play the game when you are off line and fullscreen

FYI just in case, the file extension you need to search for is .swf
        just plug *.swf in your search (with the *) and you'll see all the .swf files on your computer.
        01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
        01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
        mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

How about a Mame emulator and buckets of roms. You can play all your favourite cheesy arcade classics that you grew up with.
          4x4 in a turbo stylee.

Comment

Originally posted by Skraggy_uk
            How about a Mame emulator and buckets of roms. You can play all your favourite cheesy arcade classics that you grew up with.
            so many options.. I just spend a few minutes on mousebreaker.com thanks. but I dont think the games are good enough, most controls require keyboard keys and although we could map the keys of our controlers etc.. too much hassle.. I want to look into the mame emulators. Can u please give more information? I will choose Mame because I think these games were designed for game pads rather than keyboard and would need only 1 mapping for all games. am i right?

Comment

The NES emulator I mentioned above lets you map a joystick or gamepad, my usb microsoft unit works great. linkie for the player and another linkie
              beware! the minimum requirements are high! lol

* Microsoft DirectX 7.0 or higher
              * Microsoft Windows 95 or higher
              * 16 MB RAM
              * DirectX-compatible Sound Card
              * DirectX-compatible Video Card
              2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

Start Here, Mame home page.
                Roms you will need to locate yourself as they are generally ripped into code, from commercial cabinet rom boards.
                4x4 in a turbo stylee.

Comment

I run MAME arcade emulator in the car and theres plenty of places to get MAME roms around the net. thousands of old arcade games like street fiighter etc..
                  CAR INFO HERE
                  "He who dies with the most toys, wins".

Comment

My passengers usualy play NFSU2 and ruin my accounts by sellin my car's
                    -Josh
                    1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
                    My URL: https://www.facebook.com/jagray85

XBOX: DarkerStars

Comment

Can someone give me a link where i can actually download rom games?!

Comment

just managed to get pac man run.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by M^ck^y
                          Can someone give me a link where i can actually download rom games?!
                          I wonder whether mame.dk is still online

Comment

Good ol' Doom II, runs great on my 233mh laptop, and if you haven't played it in a while, you should!
                            VIA MII 10000 - 512MB Ram - Dual 2.5" drives, Xenarc 700TSV, Panasonic CW-8132-B, Opus 150, Audigy 2 NX, PowerMate, IOADR1610 10 Relay card

Comment

[QUOTE=gospeed.racer]The NES emulator I mentioned above lets you map a joystick or gamepad, my usb microsoft unit works great. linkie for the player and another linkie

You're the man!! exactly what i am after! since the controller only has directional and 4 other buttons , it's great and not even simple, but no configurations at all! thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X