Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kinda cool screen DVD combo

got this from an e-mail...
    looks kinda cool. TFT csreen and DVD in a small unit. I wonder if a Touchscreen could fit on it ??

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProduc...T=RCAdvdplayer

interesting.....but how would you mold that into a dash with the drive sticking out the side?

lol
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

I saw what of those...different brand I think...at my local Fry's. It's pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Red GTi VR6
        interesting.....but how would you mold that into a dash with the drive sticking out the side?

lol

have the screen on a hinge? that'd be kinda cool!
        New System in progress:
        M10k
        Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
        Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
        Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
        Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
        Transflective Xenarc

My Car Pc Install
        My Boat Pc worklog

Comment

I was thinking about gettong one of these: http://www.ecost.com/ecost/ecsplash/...sp?dpno=193148 You could rip your dvd's to divx and play them on it. Pretty cool little unit and since I just got another bonus at work that I wasn't expecting, I may use some of it to buy one. Anybody here played with one before?

7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
          ATVMS.com

Comment

Anybody?
            7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
            ATVMS.com

Comment

Working...
            X