Romstation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romstation

Romstation (good name or not?) is something i came up with, its nothing new.. just a little package put together by me, it has nes, snes, genesis, gba, gbc and that is emulators and games, (it might have its own frontend, it might not, i am not sure)

as of right now, without any genesis games, the package is 477mb, well worth it, its a great way to pass time..

bottom line.. its a collection of emulators and roms for in the car.. or anywhere at that.. if you have a computer it works for it

i can't believe i am typing this, the flu is getting the best of me, that and the 102 temperature..maan this sucks..

if anyone is interested please let me know..

sounds cool

good dl to do overnight

wheres the linky ?
    Nano ITX / 512 MB / 60 GB / Panasonic slot load / M1-ATX / Bu303 / Sound blaster 24 / PPi amps / rockford sub

Comment

anybody think this is a good idea?.. if so i just need a place to host it..

Comment

DC++ or bittorrent.
        u should remove the games, and distribute it that way. what about other systems, such as n64, atari, mame, ect?
        2011 Nissan Frontier SL
        AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
        OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

agreed. remove the roms and add more systems and it will be good.
          Your everyday carpc geek and tech guru at your service. *bow*

Comment

Resurrection

Is this project still underway??

Comment

I'm definitely interested as well
              Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

In fact, I'd be willing to donate if someone were to release a touch-screen friendly, skinnable frontend for multiple emulators.

Comment

link me

Comment

Originally posted by LordSnow
                    In fact, I'd be willing to donate if someone were to release a touch-screen friendly, skinnable frontend for multiple emulators.
                    I would be as well. Using mame32k on a touchscreen is a *****
                    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

BTW i believe i could host it based on its current size. I believe my site has about a GB bandwidth

Comment

Should this be moved to the software and software development forum?
                        Oh, and... bump

Comment

Sounds like a cool project. If your going to link it to this forum you will have to remove the roms though.

I use Mygames plugin for Myhtpc (before Meedio). It takes a little time to configure, but it works great. Easy to use on a touchscreen except for a little detail, the arrow to scroll down pages is a little small.

Comment

gotta link for what your talkin about?

Comment

<---also interested
                              mobo $130 ; 150wOpus-$200 ; 256mb pc2700 -$10 ; 120gb HDD 7200-$70 ; Lilliput TS 7"-$265 ; USB LAN-Free AR ; Rikaline 6010 GPS-$34 ; ShuttleXpress-$37
                              Total = $746....Carputer = Priceless

Comment

Working...
                              X