Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Average Member Age?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Average Member Age?

    Just curious as to how old everyone is here. ever since being a member here and reading 5K+ posts, ive always read hints or actual side notes about ages and i was just curious.

    currently im 17 but am turning 18 in may. have yet to get my drivers license, but plan to atleast get my learners permit when the wether warms up.
    Your everyday carpc geek and tech guru at your service. *bow*

  • #2
    I am 20
    Nate
    I know what yer thinkin...did he fire six shots or only five...

    Comment


    • #3
      18
      1990 Jeep Cherokee
      2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
      2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

      Comment


      • #4
        A bit older than the last time somebody asked this question!
        Laidback


        The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

        Comment


        • #5
          I'd say that the average member is probably about 19. We have a couple of guys in their 30's an 40's, but the number of 16-18 year olds dwarfs the older guys.

          Basically, the older you get, the more absurd the idea of putting a computer in your car gets.
          Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
          Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
          I'M DEBT FREE!!
          I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

          Comment


          • #6
            24.79! So far I'm the oldest. That sucks.
            2.4 celeron
            150 watt OPUS
            micro atx
            xp pro
            tv/radio tuner card
            audigy
            Dual monitor Radeon
            802.11G Mimo
            xm pcr
            dvd
            gps
            8" Lilliput touch screen
            IGuidance
            dual optimas
            battery isolator
            15" screen
            My Truck

            Comment


            • #7
              23 ^ hes the oldest
              .______
              | '_ |__\___
              [(o)|___(o)] XB
              ._________
              | I__I I_I|_\__I
              [(o)______(o)]b VanPimpin'

              LostReceptions Apps D/L Here

              GPSGasoline- Rewriting

              Draw- SkribblePad for Touchscreens

              iGQwerty-iG3.0 Qwerty Keyboard

              CarPCNetwork

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Vchat20
                Just curious as to how old everyone is here. ever since being a member here and reading 5K+ posts, ive always read hints or actual side notes about ages and i was just curious.

                currently im 17 but am turning 18 in may. have yet to get my drivers license, but plan to atleast get my learners permit when the wether warms up.
                Wouldn't a poll be a good idea?!

                Edit:

                Can we actually do polls on this forum?! :|

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Laidback
                  A bit older than the last time somebody asked this question!
                  I'd say about eleven months older, wouldn't you?

                  http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...&highlight=Age
                  http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...&highlight=Age

                  Originally posted by n8scstm
                  24.79! So far I'm the oldest. That sucks.
                  I'm 45 2/3. Got ya beat ya young punk kid!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by wizardPC
                    I'd say that the average member is probably about 19. We have a couple of guys in their 30's an 40's, but the number of 16-18 year olds dwarfs the older guys.

                    Basically, the older you get, the more absurd the idea of putting a computer in your car gets.
                    You whippersnappers and your new-fangled auto-computators.
                    95 Chevy G20 Vroom Boom Room
                    ...with a whole bunch of nifty ****... go check it out: VanDomain Page

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...&highlight=age
                      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...&highlight=age
                      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...&highlight=age
                      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...&highlight=age
                      Although my age has changed and now I am 23.
                      AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                      Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                      Installed.


                      -GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                      -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I am 24
                        Ford Focus MP3 : www.stevieg.org/carpc Blog Updated 29 January 2009!
                        Car PC Status: Complete - Undergoing Software Redevelopment

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          23 here

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            23

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              32 in May, the price of bread nowadays etc....
                              2Fast's Tumbleweed - Spag bol's Tumbleweed - 2Fast's site

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X