Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So....I have a TON of pics from padre this weekend

this is ONE of my favorites....

btw - took first in my class....apparently I beat out the next closest person by 20 points...in SQ that's a HELL of a lot. They were going off of the old rules, which means that my SPL score of 141.x was only worth 14.1 pints....(a 135 would be worth 13.5)....

I had the second highest score in the division (intermediate basic/intermediate pro). Only lost top honnors by .7 point there

According to the judges, the car was better than 90% of the cars in teh advances class (one division up from us), in sound quality AND install....
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

This was one of the baddest rides there, and one of hte baddest rides I have seen.....pimpin!
    Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

drool......
      Jan Bennett

Comment

Not to worry, the rest of the pics will be uploaded 5 at a time, but these pics of this car deserve individual attention
        Jan Bennett

Comment

yest another....
          Jan Bennett

Comment

and another....
            Jan Bennett

Comment

one more....
              Jan Bennett

Comment

last one of this car....will post more of the rest of the show once I have them all resized....
                Jan Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Red GTi VR6
                  this is ONE of my favorites....
                  I take it that one of the folks hiding behind the big-assed trophies is you?
                  Which one?
                  Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                  How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

the only chick in the pic....lol

names from left to right, Monte (my boyfriend), me, roland, and mickey....

=]

mind you, that was taken at like 8pm last nigh. We had spent the past two days out in the wind (thus the messy hair...lol) showing the car....tired as hell at that point....then we helped load some cars and started back on the 7-8 hours drive back home....made it home at 4:30 this morning....
                    Jan Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert
                      I take it that one of the folks hiding behind the big-assed trophies is you?
                      Which one?
                      dammit you beat me to it!!!

How f'ing big are those wheels????

Comment

huge....lol!

on another note....what does everyone recomend for a batch resizer? I have like 425 images I need to resize

heh

*edit: nevermind....right click and hit resize in XP....doh....lol
                        Jan Bennett

Comment

photoshop or firworks normally

but for 425 i have no idea - hire a monkey

Comment

yeah 0 but having to open up 425 images at once in photoshop would have sucked....unless there is a bath tool in there that I'm not aware of? which is entirely possible....
                            Jan Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Red GTi VR6
                              yeah 0 but having to open up 425 images at once in photoshop would have sucked....unless there is a bath tool in there that I'm not aware of? which is entirely possible....
                              yeah i think there is. try fireworks. What about the standard windows resizer? slect all, right click, resize - wait 3 hours!

Comment

Working...
                              X