Site keeps going down...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site keeps going down...

The site has been going down this morning. when i do a trace route it looks like Sagonet.net is down also, their providers datacenter.

Any one else noticing the site not loading? i know my net is fine cause i can access evey other site i go to.
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
    2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

I'm having the same problem, it load real fast 60% of the time, the other 40% it just never loads.
    Visit my website at:
    http://www.hostilejava.com
    http://hostilejava.com/gerbil5.jpg

Comment

yea they are having some packet loss.
      1990 Jeep Cherokee
      2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
      2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

there has been a large routing issue in the level(3) network that has been intermittent throughout the day. The issue has resulted in ~40% packet loss during the problematic periods. The issue is upstream from the datacenter and beyond datacenter control. During problem periods traffic has been rerouted accross alternate links but that generally takes some time for routes to reconverge and the issueis usually fixed with l3 before the routes would shift over anyway.
        -- WireSix, Inc. --
        MP3Car Lives Here!

Comment

in short it's a known issue and is being addressed, on top of that we've been working with mp3car on alternate solutions... good things to come
          -- WireSix, Inc. --
          MP3Car Lives Here!

Comment

I was beginning to wonder what was going on...I know the site is popular and all, but I didn't know it was THAT popular...lol

good to know somoene is on it!
            Jan Bennett
            FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
            X