More P4 vs P-M vs Athlong vs everything

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More P4 vs P-M vs Athlong vs everything

Here is an interesting motherboard for those interested in having choices of CPU to use.

http://www.anandtech.com/tradeshows/...spx?i=2431&p=6
    I have found you an argument; I am not obliged to find you an understanding.

Athlong

[Edit]: SiS.... no thanks.
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
      Athlong

[Edit]: SiS.... no thanks.
      I would not be so rush in dismissing it because it is SiS. Lately they've had some nice mobos at decent prices. If anything, the price of adapters adding up would scare me away.
      I have found you an argument; I am not obliged to find you an understanding.

Comment

Thats cool. But check this RAMdrive out too..actually it deserves it own thread so comment here: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...762#post515762 (save this thread from going OT)

Comment

At least this is more affordable P-M upgrade package. From the article, the upgrade board will cost about $50, which is considerably cheaper than that other (ASUS?) Pentium-M-on-Pentium-4-motherboard adapter.

Comment

Originally posted by rushnrockt
            I would not be so rush in dismissing it because it is SiS. Lately they've had some nice mobos at decent prices. If anything, the price of adapters adding up would scare me away.
            I dunno. I haven't had good experiences with SiS
            PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by WxGuy1
              At least this is more affordable P-M upgrade package. From the article, the upgrade board will cost about $50, which is considerably cheaper than that other (ASUS?) Pentium-M-on-Pentium-4-motherboard adapter.
              Odd comment, because the price for the Asus CT-479 adaptor is $47.99 + shipping from www.XPCGear.com. The board itself is roughly $118, while a compatible board for the CT-479 is $94. Not to mention the already-shown underperformance of the ECS board based on Hexus' review.

Comment

LOL I have no idea what I was thinking... Apologies for the admittently bad comment.

Comment

Working...
                X