Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My progress, praise welcomed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My progress, praise welcomed

    hey guys, i am new here and have just started installing my car computer.
    here are some pictures of my prograss so far, comments appreciated

    http://www.clublexus.com/gallery/dat...F0001_copy.jpg

    http://www.clublexus.com/gallery/dat...F0114_copy.jpg

    http://www.clublexus.com/gallery/dat...F0119_copy.jpg

    http://www.clublexus.com/gallery/dat...F0142_copy.jpg

    http://www.clublexus.com/gallery/dat...68DSCF0148.JPG

    please post with any praise or comments

  • #2
    Sweet socks and shoes!! Looks good so far.
    1.6GHz HP e-PC, 768MB RAM, 120GB WD HDD, Slim DVD-ROM, Onboard sound & video, 7" Lilliput, USB GPS Mouse, Audiovox FM Modulator, Vector 400 Watt Power Inverter, Windows XP Pro SP2, iGuidance 2, 15" Samsung LCD for the rear *Carputer not installed*

    Comment


    • #3
      nice slippers
      Only true postwhores remember everything they post

      REP CLUB IS DEAD
      LONG LIVE REP CLUB

      Comment


      • #4
        hahaha thats for the praise, i think its looking good so far myself
        and those are my wifes feet, below is a pic of my wife


        http://oldtv.zap2it.com/images/shows...abanks_001.jpg

        Comment


        • #5
          Nice job so far. Keep working on your install and I'll work on your wife!
          Only true postwhores remember everything they post

          REP CLUB IS DEAD
          LONG LIVE REP CLUB

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rustyboxx
            Nice job so far. Keep working on your install and I'll work on your wife!
            please dont talk like that about my wife, we love each other very much and i dont think you're funny

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cahpooter
              hey guys, i am new here and have just started installing my car computer.
              here are some pictures of my prograss so far, comments appreciated

              http://www.clublexus.com/gallery/dat...F0001_copy.jpg

              http://www.clublexus.com/gallery/dat...F0114_copy.jpg

              http://www.clublexus.com/gallery/dat...F0119_copy.jpg

              http://www.clublexus.com/gallery/dat...F0142_copy.jpg

              http://www.clublexus.com/gallery/dat...68DSCF0148.JPG

              please post with any praise or comments
              Um nice work you got going there. But there one thing thats bothering me.
              Some of your pictures look surprisingly similar to the pics in this thread created my 0l33l.

              http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=340379
              Installed
              Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
              512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
              Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
              [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

              Check Out My Install!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Quattro
                Um nice work you got going there. But there one thing thats bothering me.
                Some of your pictures look surprisingly similar to the pics in this thread created my 0l33l.

                http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=340379
                I was thinking the same thing when I saw those pics. What gives?

                Edit:
                <------- And that's my wife. Feel free to talk about her all ya want. LOL
                7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
                ATVMS.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  yeah, they do look a bit similar, but my car is a different shade, and i think my install looks a bit cleaner

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by cahpooter
                    yeah, they do look a bit similar, but my car is a different shade, and i think my install looks a bit cleaner
                    A bit similar? The first 3 are the exact same pictures.
                    7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
                    ATVMS.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by sfay93
                      And that's my wife. Feel free to talk about her all ya want. LOL
                      Way better than cahpooters wife!
                      Only true postwhores remember everything they post

                      REP CLUB IS DEAD
                      LONG LIVE REP CLUB

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        no they arent, just because theyre taken from the same angle. i can see what you mean, they do look simmilar, but theyre different installs

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by rustyboxx
                          Way better than cahpooters wife!
                          Thanks.
                          7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
                          ATVMS.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by cahpooter
                            no they arent, just because theyre taken from the same angle. i can see what you mean, they do look simmilar, but theyre different installs
                            WTF are you taking about. Their the same exact pictures.
                            Installed
                            Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
                            512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
                            Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
                            [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

                            Check Out My Install!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by cahpooter
                              no they arent, just because theyre taken from the same angle. i can see what you mean, they do look simmilar, but theyre different installs
                              Unless you live in the same house with the same neighbors, those are the same 3 pics.
                              7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
                              ATVMS.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X