Winamp's Shuffle feature is Weak!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winamp's Shuffle feature is Weak!

I have about 15 GB's songs and it seems to want to play a couple of them over and over or repeat an artist frequently. Arggg. Any ideas?

There may be a plugin that does it better ... worth a look

Comment

Either another plugin that does the feature OR...I just use the random sort option at least ten times to mix my playlists up beforehand. It should mix the songs up enough for it to be random. Then just play the list straight through.

Comment

If I remember correctly, you can set how random you want the songs to be, like, not really random, to super random. Check the preferences
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 1.5L SOHC-VTEC

Comment

Thanks guys, I shall try that. One thing I did is I reset it , meaning that I told it to look in the music folder again and it played more songs again. That was in RR so I wonder if there is anything to do with that.

Comment

I remember it always sucking when long ago I didnt listen to just albums (now thats all I listen to so shuffle isnt used)
            There are plugins that help though
            2004 G35 Coupe project

Comment

Originally posted by binary.h4x
              If I remember correctly, you can set how random you want the songs to be, like, not really random, to super random. Check the preferences

2nd- should help.

Comment

Working...
              X