Just curious

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious

Is it possible to get the mp3car logo in vector format? Would like to do a little Flash intro or something for my site. Also if you are concerned about giving out the vector file you could give it to me as a Flash SWF file, or I could even perhaps make a simple Flash intro or add for this site in return?
    OrangeWhip? OrangeWhip? 3 OrangeWhips!!
    www.whipflash.com
    Finally a new Avatar!

ive made a few flash intro's for this site but havent had time to make em public. what you could do is just save the image from this site and insert it into flash.
    2004 F-150
    Shuttle XPC, 80gig HD, Wireless Internet, DVD
    "How piMP3d is your ride??"

Comment

Originally posted by RaZor:
      <STRONG>ive made a few flash intro's for this site but havent had time to make em public. what you could do is just save the image from this site and insert it into flash.</STRONG>
      only problem with that is your them working with a bitmap file, making it hard to resize to an unlimited size......
      Project - GAME OVER :(

Comment

Others may be interrested in getting the logo as a vector too. Need that to get foil cut-outs for decoration on my car.
        Car: 1995 Saab 900S 2.0 ,Sapphire GPS ,Mini-Mag WiFi antenna
        HU: Pioneer DEH-P7100R AMP: XM-4060GTX Sub: XS-L121P5
        Old car that got stolen: 1984 Nissan Cherry (Pulsar), PII-400,64MB Ram,35GB HD,Keypad,CF 634 Display

Comment

Yeah Bitmaps make it really hard to resize. Vector is so much cleaner. If they do not have a vector version of the logo, I could maybe make them one if they told me the fonts they used??
          OrangeWhip? OrangeWhip? 3 OrangeWhips!!
          www.whipflash.com
          Finally a new Avatar!

Comment

Working...
          X