Neo 35

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neo 35

Does anyone have a Neo 35? It looks pretty good.
    Car: 1999 Dark Green Mustang GT Coupe
    Audio: Alpine HU, JL 6ch Amp, JL Stealthbox and XR series components.
    Player: Empeg for now; something custom later.
    www.neotechpc.com - Custom built laptops!

What is Neo 35, I haven't seen anything on it, can you please provide some links to what you are talking about, specs, etc...

Thanks
    topperge

Comment

This is a little HD Based MP3 Player, sorta like the eempeg, but insanly cheaper. You can check it out at www.ssiamerica.com. Looks interesting.
      Car: 1999 Dark Green Mustang GT Coupe
      Audio: Alpine HU, JL 6ch Amp, JL Stealthbox and XR series components.
      Player: Empeg for now; something custom later.
      www.neotechpc.com - Custom built laptops!

Comment

On the surface, it seems like an incredible deal. Howeverm it seems that you need to purchase additional accessories in order to fully utilize the features, as well as load your music. I sent them an e-mail today with a few questions. It will be interesting to see what their response time is. I hope they can live up to their product, as there is now way I can build something comparable anywhere near as cheap.

I sent my email in at 11:37am and received a response at 3:46pm. So sales support seems to be on the up and up.

[This message has been edited by AVGeek (edited 07-07-2000).]
        KG6OQD
        www.americansandassociation.org

Comment

I had one for for 6 months it was not a bad unit. Realy fast load time good screen on the player its self and very cheap.
          On the bad side the remote display washed out in sunlite and trying to deal with 6000 mp3's on a 4 line lcd is not very easy to do.
          But someone broke into my truck and stole it so now its time to upgrade.
          Anyone want to buy 3 neo3 docking bays cheap
          1 car and 2 desktop

Comment

Neo 35 Docking Bays

Originally posted by Knight_of_Ni View Post
            I had one for for 6 months it was not a bad unit. Realy fast load time good screen on the player its self and very cheap.
            On the bad side the remote display washed out in sunlite and trying to deal with 6000 mp3's on a 4 line lcd is not very easy to do.
            But someone broke into my truck and stole it so now its time to upgrade.
            Anyone want to buy 3 neo3 docking bays cheap
            1 car and 2 desktop
            I know I may be a little late in asking, but if you still have the docking bays I would like to purchase themif the price is right.

Comment

Working...
            X