Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get napster music to work with media engine or roadrunner using winamp?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get napster music to work with media engine or roadrunner using winamp?

How do you get napster to work with media engine or roadrunner using winamp?

Is it even possible?

Be more specific....have you tried to play it on these front ends?

quote from napster's website: Note: Windows XP and Windows Media Player 10 are required to use the Napster To Go™ service

I'm assuming it means it will work with media player.
    Zerach
    --------
    CentraSkin Developer

Try out the new version of CentraSkin V.52

Click here to get CentraSkin V.52

Comment

I believe Napster only works with some specific devices.

Are you rying to cnnect the device to your computer to act as a seperate/external drive?

Michael
      ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Being a carputer and windows 2000 I have win media player 9 because 2000 does not support 10. You can have music stored on up to 3 computers at the same time on the basic napster package. You can play this music offline on Windows media. So can you make your main audio source on roadrunner windows media player? I went through settings and I do not see anything that will allow me to change this. Or is their a plugin from winamp that will allow you to play the music. I can see it but it will not play. Main reason I want to do this is so I can use road runner as my main media page.

Comment

napster files work with winamp fine...if it is the tags that are wrong then I have the same problem
          via epia sp13000 mobo
          512mb ddr ultra slim ram
          100 gig hdd
          mp3car in-dash TS
          much more to come!

Comment

Just hack all that stuff off napster to standard Mp3.. and never worry about it again.. hey you paid for it.. you should be able to use it how you want to..
            http://www.tech-recipes.com/windows_tips833.html
            10 acura TL tech
            10 BMW S1000RR

Comment

Working...
            X