Where can I get ELO stuff in Canada?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get ELO stuff in Canada?

Does anyone know where I can buy or order ELO touchscreen stuff if I live in Canada?

There website sucks and I don't want to call them to find out until I really have too.

Specifically I'm looking for an Accutouch controller card.
    95 Honda Civic DX Coupe - In Progress
    mp3civic site

I live in Abbotsford, and I have a "mailbox rental" type of place that I use in Sumas, which is across the line, but still only 10 minutes from here. They charge me a flat fee of US $3 per parcel, regardless of size.
    I could supply you with their address if you would like, OR you can search for your own if you'd rather go through Peace Arch or 176th crossing.
    ~m
    PII 266, 512 MB RAM, 10 Gig, 36x CD-ROM, 16x DVD, DeLorme GPS, 5.6" LCD Screen, Dschmidt power controller, Keypower ATX DC-DC Supply, PowerAmp Macro controller, Dauphin mini-Kbd.
    Sony Head Unit, Sony Unilink input selector, rear deck Kenwood 6x9's, stock door spkrs... All in my '96 Civic, of course :}
    BC ROCKS!!!

Comment

Sorry - I realized that my reply was probably WAY OFF TOPIC...

Do a search for Point Of Sale (POS) resellers in Canada. Seeing as you're in Vancouver, look up 2 P.O.S. wholesalers, SCANSOURCE and SDMS. They can direct you to the nearest reseller.

...maybe this reply was a tad more relevant...

~m
      PII 266, 512 MB RAM, 10 Gig, 36x CD-ROM, 16x DVD, DeLorme GPS, 5.6" LCD Screen, Dschmidt power controller, Keypower ATX DC-DC Supply, PowerAmp Macro controller, Dauphin mini-Kbd.
      Sony Head Unit, Sony Unilink input selector, rear deck Kenwood 6x9's, stock door spkrs... All in my '96 Civic, of course :}
      BC ROCKS!!!

Comment

Thanks dude. I think I'm on it now.

I might have to hit you up on that mailbox in the states or whatever one day.
        95 Honda Civic DX Coupe - In Progress
        mp3civic site

Comment

Working...
        X